About the property
Another new listing by Zarina from HKY Real Estate.
Welcome to 9 Langdon Loop, Caversham.
This standout Ventura home will be the envy of your friends!!! You couldn’t be any prouder owning this quality-built family home and it should be at the TOP of your list!
Set on a 450sqm block and perfectly positioned on a quiet street and just a stroll away to Greenfield Park, this 2015 home defines style & space for the family offering a great roof area of 268sqm.
Features inside include a large master bedroom with double vanity ensuite and large walk in robe. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are good sized and come with double sliding door wardrobes. There is an activity area suitable for a kids play area or it could be used as study that will be perfect for a home office.
The minute you walk through the double door entrance, you will feel the spaciousness this house has to offer. The heart of the home is the open plan and light filled living, dining and kitchen area which is complete with My Air ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year-round comfort.
Enjoy cooking in the magnificent chef’s kitchen that includes Bertazzoni 900mm cook top, La Germania 900mm range hood and 600mm oven, a Seiki dishwasher, stone bench top, kitchen pantry and large fridge recess. With ample stone bench space and plenty of storage space, the open plan design is perfect for entertaining guests.
There is a separate lounge/theatre for you and your family to enjoy a movie night.
Features outside include extra large alfresco, artificial lawn to front and rear garden all easy care and low maintenance. Caversham shops and Caversham Valley Primary School walking distance just around the corner.
• Large master bedroom including double vanity ensuite with large walk in robe and sliding door
• Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Separate lounge/theatre with down lights
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with down lights
• Magnificent chef’s kitchen with Bertazzoni 900mm cook top, La Germania 900mm range hood and 600mm oven, Seiki dishwasher, kitchen pantry, stone bench top and large fridge recess
• Large linen
• Skirting board
• My Air ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Stone top to kitchen, ensuite, family bathroom and laundry
• Security screen to double door entrance and alfresco
• Extra large paved alfresco with two ceiling fans
• Artificial lawn to front and rear garden
• Double garage