About the property
Why not treat your family to this perfect family home in a highly sought after location!
If internal space is your utmost priority or criteria when buying a home, forget about the rest on your list and view this spacious family home built by reputable builder Home Group WA.
Built in 2013, this well maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been thoughtfully designed and will WOW you and your family! Features inside include spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe with shelving. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all good sized bedrooms that fit a queen bed. The entertainer’s kitchen comes with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a kitchen pantry, a plumbed water connection for a fridge and room for breakfast bar.
One big job has been done for you!
• All the internal walls, doors and external walls have been freshly painted in the last two weeks
Extras that comes with the house…
• Mitsubishi heavy industry ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• New down lights
• 5kw Solar panels with SMA inverter and German Q cell panels
• Security screen to front entrance
Features outside include paved alfresco perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends. The back garden is big enough for kids or pets to run around. With beautiful mature plants that you can enjoy and harvest the mango, pomegranate and guava from your very own back garden.
All of this is located within driving distance of world class wineries and restaurants in the Swan Valley, Brabham Primary School, the future shopping centre and only 25 minutes away to the airport.
What more could you want…..
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe including shelving
• Bedroom 2 with double sliding door wardrobe including shelving
• Bedroom 3 with shelving
• Bedroom 4 with shelving, wardrobe and study desk
• Separate lounge/theatre room with high ceilings and down lights
• Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings and down lights
• Entertainer’s kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, range hood, kitchen pantry, plumbed water connection for fridge and room for breakfast bar
• Mitsubishi heavy industrial ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar panels 5kw with SMA inverter and German Q cell panels
• Freshly painted internal and external walls in the last two weeks
• Paved alfresco
• Good sized back garden with mature fruit trees- mango, pomegranate, guava, curry leaves
• Garden shed
• Double locked up garage. Flooring painted recently with epoxy
• Close to park and public transport, shops and schools