About the property
All the hard work has been done, why wait months before your home even starts construction when you could move in 6 weeks?
With a stunning outlook and location, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom PLUS theatre home is set in the heart of Caversham and offers minimal maintenance and maximum use of space.
The private garage entrance off Fabrizio lane offers secure access to the home and also double gated access to the rear with plenty of options to park additional cars. The easy care backyard is so low maintainence its perfect to ‘lock up and leave’ or for busy couples that don’t want to spend their weekends gardening.
The Rear living zone is filled with natural light and offers open plan living at its best, offering a spacious kitchen and breakfast bar, dining and family room, all with wooden flooring and light decor which conveniently leads out to the ‘Under main roof’ alfresco and patio area, with gates and rear access.
All 3 bedrooms have ample space and the minors have built in robes.
Other features of this home include and are not limited to:
* Ducted air conditioning
* Quality wooden flooring and carpets
* 31c High ceilings to living area
* Spacious, separate, Home Theatre with double French doors ( could be turned into 4th bedroom)
* Ample Stone benchtops with breakfast bar and over head cupboards to kitchen
* Stainless steel Westinghouse Dishwasher
* Stainless Steel appliances
* Large Double bedrooms with robes
* Extensive use of exposed aggregate concrete
* Huge Under main roof alfresco PLUS pitched patio outdoor area-perfect for entertaining
* Secure, oversized Double Garage and plenty of additional parking at the front and the back
* Security doors and alarm
* Gated access to the back yard
* A short stroll to the new Coles shopping centre and public transport
* Less than 20km to Perth CBD
* Less than 10km to the Domestic Airport
* Minutes to Wineries, Breweries and the Swan Valley
Homes with these features and location don’t last long-especially under $500,000, call me to arrange an inspection today, or come along to the home open this Sunday!