About the property
Are you looking for an immaculate family home with lots of space, drive through access, powered workshop and a pool?
I am proud to present this family home built in 2003 by Content Living.
Set on 672sqm block, this 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with triple garage is located in a dress circle overlooking beautiful Sandown Circle lake and park. Well-built and exceptionally maintained, the house will comfortably cater your family needs.
Features inside include large master bedroom with his and hers wardrobe. The ensuite has a spa bath for you to enjoy, relax and unwind after a long day at work. All other bedrooms are a good size with big wardrobe and come with extra double power point and tv connection.
A front lounge welcomes you upon entry, open-plan dining area where most family time will be spent incorporates the magnificent chef’s kitchen .The kitchen comes with marble bench top, free standing quality De Longhi cook top and oven, range hood, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and a large fridge recess. Another family lounge/ theatre room comes with double doors to provide privacy and is within the open plan living. Goodies included in the theatre are built in screen, Sony projector, Pioneer Amp and Wharfedale speakers which will provide the family with ultimate cinema experience. The neutral colours to all internal walls makes you feel very cosy and homely. More goodies included in the house are the extra power and tv points, 10 x solar panels with 4.4kw, security system (Passive Infrared Detection) and reverse cycle air conditioning (4 zones ) and heating and roller shutters to bedroom 3, 4 and theatre.
One unique feature that this house has to offer is the brick & tile build 6m x 6m powered workshop with 3 x double plug points on separate walls. It is all fully insulated. The workshop has a flexibility to turn into granny flat or hobby room. There is also a built in store room which can be used as a home office. Perfect for those who run a home business as there is a split system air conditioner. The triple garage is high enough to fit a 4WD vehicle and the drive through access is perfect for those who have trailer, camper or even a work van.
Features outside include large paved patio, crystal clear solar heated in ground swimming pool with a bar overlooking the pool. All perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends.
WOW!! This house has so much to offer for not a lot of money!
Contact Zarina today at 0430 363 815 for immediate viewing.
• Large master bedroom that fits a king bed including ensuite with a spa bath plus his and hers wardrobe
• 3 good size bedrooms with wardrobe
• All four bedrooms have tv connection and double power points
• Front lounge
• Lounge/Theatre room with double doors, built in screen, Wharfedale speakers, Sony projector, Pioneer Amp and 3 x double power points
• Dining with 3 x double power points
• Magnificent chef’s kitchen with marble bench top, free standing 900cm De Longhi oven and gas cook top, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and big recess for fridge
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating throughout (4 zones)
• Roller shutters to bedroom 3, 4 and theatre
• Security alarm system (Passive Infrared Detection)
• 10 x solar panels with 4.4kw converter
• Many extra plugs and tv points
• 6m x 6m concrete insulated powered workshop / granny flat or hobby room with 3 x double power points on separate walls
• 3m x 3m store room / home office with 2 x double power points and split system air conditioner
• Separate power / switch board to the house
• Bore reticulation system
• Water filtration unit to main water line into house
• In ground solar heated swimming pool
• Large 12m x 6m paved patio
• Large triple locked up garage and a drive through that fits medium boat, trailer or a camper
• Land size 672sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries