About the property
This family home is well proportioned and has all the living spaces you’d want, large bedrooms, quality bathrooms and kitchen plus a really well sized back garden for the pets and kids. This area comes with a bonus decked alfresco which would be perfect for entertaining guests.
The master bedroom is sizeable with his and her walk in robes and ensuite bathroom which has a lovely finish. There is a great sized second living area to the front of the home which can be fully enclosed. The main living area is nice and bright with multiple living spaces which leads to the alfresco and kitchen. The kitchen has a massive island bench, stone bench tops, 900mm appliances and a decent sized built in pantry. The back of the home houses the minor bedrooms, main bathroom and laundry. The laundry has sizeable built in storage whilst the main toilet is seperate to the bathroom. The minor bedrooms would all easily fit double beds and come with built in robe space. The alfresco is pleasingly roomy and offers a lovely sized back garden. There is an extra decked alfresco area out the back which would be great for entertaining guests.
Located in Brabham with easy access to Lord Street which in turn leads to Reid Highway, the airport and the city.
– Fully reticulated front and back garden
– Security system
– Security screen to front door
– Low maintenance tiled flooring through main living area
– Spacious master bedroom which is carpeted with full length windows, his and her walk in robes and beautiful ensuite bathroom with single vanity, enclosed toilet and generously sized shower
– Enclosed carpeted second living area
– Open main living area with full length windows, security screen alfresco door and split system air-conditioning
– Kitchen with vast stone bench top space, 900m appliances and large built in pantry
– Lovely outdoor alfresco area with stunning decked area, perfect for family fun or outdoor entertainment, fully reticulated garden and paved access to the back of the home, making this a truly picture perfect outdoor area
– Minor bedrooms 2,3 and 4 and with built in robe space
– Main bathroom with single vanity, shower and bath
– Enclosed main toilet
– Large laundry with spacious linen storage space, basin, security screen door to the side of the home
– Double car garage with secure shoppers entrance to main hallway
– 3KW Solar System