Pop quiz… what does F A M I L Y spell? Well this home is going to fit the biggest of families!
15 Cockatoo Chase will suit anyone in the midst of growing their brood, or with plans of expanding the number of baby seats in their car. Do you need two living areas a study and an activity room? It’s all here, it’s neat as a pin and it has many features other homes don’t offer, so come and see what all the fuss is about.
The generous kitchen/living/dining which opens onto the huuuuuge entertainers patio. Hope your bbq skills are on point! The swimming pool completes this area, to be enjoyed by the entire family.
Four generous size bedrooms house everyone, while the master includes a walk in robe with an en-suite, leaving the main bathroom to the rest of the family.
A double lock up garage with and extra wide driveway provides room for additional cars or camper trailer adds the finishing touch to this cracker residence in a great location. Call today for an inspection.
– Beautifully appointed large Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Big formal lounge room located at the front of the home
– Study for the home business person
– The super spacious master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with down lights and breakfast bar. Oodles of storage space and all the modern appliances fitted including a dishwasher and double fridge freezer space!
– The vast open plan living is a picture of fresh, informal style with quality shutters to main living area
– Main bathroom central to the family bedrooms
– Separate family size laundry and separate toilet
– SOLAR panels and alarm security system
– Floating timber floorboards, no carpet!
– Fresh neutral decor
– Wow look at this outdoor living and entertaining area! Wide open space, fresh air and lovely pool, perfect for eager swimmers. Entertain under the stunning patio!
– Double Garage with remote garage door and roller door to rear
– Extra wide and long driveway, would fit a caravan or boat
– Built approx. 2001, Living Area – 201m2, Land Size 574m2