This massive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom + activity and study family home will catch your eye from the moment you walk in!! It offers exceptional style, functionality and space! As soon as you walk in you will notice the easy flow layout, with strong clean lines and a spacious feel – all what you would expect of a quality built home, on a great sized block!
This exquisite home features a delightful kitchen, incorporating such features as gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher, double fridge/freezer recess, fantastic bench space, breakfast bar and oodles of cupboards and a great pantry. Multiple light filled living zones from the open plan kitchen, living and dining area, separate activity, study and front formal lounge offer great choice for the large family to spread out to relax in. A spacious master suite with walk in robe and ensuite offers a private retreat for the parents, while the minor bedrooms could fit either double or queen beds with built in robes and have a great activity area between them.
Outdoors will have you impressed with its massive paved entertaining area with patio overlooking the relaxing pool, parents will love relaxing while watching their children swim in the pool.
This stunning home offers quality extras such as alarm system, ducted air conditioning, white shutters to the main living area, perfect for letting in the natural sunlight and solar panels.
– Beautifully appointed large Master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
– Big formal lounge room located at the front of the home
– Study for the home business person
– The super spacious master chef’s kitchen presents a crisp clean look with down lights and breakfast bar. Oodles of storage space and all the modern appliances fitted including a dishwasher and double fridge freezer space!
– The vast open plan living is a picture of fresh, informal style with quality shutters to main living area
– Main bathroom central to the family bedrooms
– Separate family size laundry and separate toilet
– SOLAR panels and alarm security system
– Floating timber floorboards, no carpet!
– Fresh neutral decor
– Wow look at this outdoor living and entertaining area! Wide open space, fresh air and lovely pool, perfect for eager swimmers. Entertain under the stunning patio!
– Double Garage with remote garage door and roller door to rear
– Extra wide and long driveway, would fit a caravan or boat
– Built approx. 2001, Living Area – 201m2, Land Size 574m2