Exceptional value! Expect the unexpected behind the doors of this striking well maintained home that offers WIDE SIDE ACCESS and a POWERED SHED. There is ample parking space for your boat and caravan. The inside space presents extremely well, with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to keep the entire family cool this summer.
The outdoors will most certainly have you and the kids impressed! Plenty of room out here for the entire family and family pets, and the bore water will help keep your grass green all year round.
Located in a cul de sac in a sought after area and within walking distance to schools, parks and public transport, this 4 bedroom home has plenty to attract its next owner.
If you pass this buy, you WILL be hurting, the quality of the home is evident, the recipe is right for your family, and the time to act is NOW! Who says you can’t have it all?
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, updated ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove, plenty of cupboards and double fridge/freezer recess
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen
– Separate multi-purpose room at the front
– Minor bedrooms in separate wing with robes
– Main family bathroom with shower/bath and vanity
– Neat laundry
– Neutral décor throughout, tiles to main living area and carpet to bedrooms
– Tinted front windows and Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Large approx 4.1m x 2.5m powered shed with roller door to rear
– Gated side access, wide driveway for additional parking
– Bore reticulated lawn area and easy care garden
– Top location to Ellenbrook Primary, shops, parks and public transport
– Built 1996, Land Size approx. – 457m2, Total Build Size approx. 126m2