Whether you’re looking for your first home, to downsize or an investment opportunity this spacious, beautifully maintained, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom PLUS Study home has so much to offer and is one of the best presented homes in the area.
You can have it all with this home set on 532sqm of low maintenance grounds and affording two living areas, open plan kitchen, dining and family, queen sized bedrooms and huge outdoor entertaining with a pitched patio.
There are so many features in this family home, including but not limited to:
* 532sqm block located at the end of a cul de sac
* Extra high ‘cathedral ceilings’ to living area
* Extra parking out the front
* Study could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom
* Immaculately presented, neutral tiling and laminated flooring
* Separate lounge located at the front of the home
* Huge open plan living area with ‘cathedral ceilings’, central hub of the home kitchen, stainless steel appliances, separate dining and family room
* Large master suite with generous sized walk in robe and en suite
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
* Security doors and screens
* Gas point for extra heating options
* Spacious outdoor area-fabulous for entertaining
* Astro turf, Extensive decking and landscaping
* Access to rear from carport and direct, secure internal access
* A short stroll to the Coles shopping centre, daycare centre, proposed primary school, 340 bus service to Bassendean station & community centre
* Less than 20km to the CBD
* Approx 5km to Guildford trains and shopping/cafe strip
* Swan Valley wineries, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep
Don’t miss your chance to secure a family sized home on a large block with the convenient location this home offers, call me to arrange your private inspection or come along to the home open.
Liz 0432 504 003