If you are looking for a stylish, modern and a low maintenance property that is ready to move in, then this home is a MUST See! Offering great value for money for the first home buyer looking to step into the market, or empty nesters wanting to downsize.
With a beautiful front facade, this 3 x 2 home is instantly appealing the minute you view it, inviting you in where you are greeted with space, comfort and light.
Isn’t it PERFECT?
Built in 2014 by Homebuyers, this home features 3 good sized bedrooms with two bathrooms, open plan living and a study. The master bedroom fits a king size bed and includes ensuite, wardrobe and a ceiling fan. Bedrooms 2 & 3 include wardrobes and Bedroom 3 features a ceiling fan. The practical open plan living layout sees a modern kitchen, dining and large living area big enough for your family to enjoy some quality time together. The modern kitchen comes with range hood, stove, oven, stone bench top and kitchen pantry. Added bonuses to the house include Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in the open plan area and a ceiling fan, a security alarm system and security screens to front entrance, laundry and alfresco.
Externally there is a paved alfresco area, with low maintenance backyard, large enough for the kids or pets to run around freely. Not many 3 x 2’s have a large back yard like this home. The double locked up garage fits a 4 x 4 vehicle.
• Master bedroom that fits a king and includes ensuite and wardrobe
• Bedroom 2 that fits a queen and includes wardrobe
• Bedroom 3 that fits a queen and includes wardrobe and ceiling fan
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Modern kitchen including range hood, stove, oven, stone bench top and kitchen pantry
• Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in open living area
• Ceiling fans to open plan living area, master bedroom and bedroom 3
• Security screen to front entrance, laundry and alfresco
• Security alarm system
• Linen cupboard
• Paved alfresco
• Large back yard
• Double lock up garage that fits a 4 x 4 vehicle
• Close to parks and public transport, shops, schools, cafes & wineries