Stunning, light, fresh and classy family home built for the modern growing family in mind, perfectly designed for relaxed living and outdoor entertaining, this beautifully presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is waiting for you!
The well-designed chef’s kitchen will be a pleasure to whip something up in featuring plenty of cupboards, stainless steel appliances and large family pantry. Sit at the breakfast bar for your morning coffee or use it to serve up all your delicacies when entertaining, there is so much space! An open plan kitchen, living, dining and games room towards the rear of the home ensures everyone has enough space to exist comfortably. But wait there’s more! A double doored formal lounge or Theatre room is an informal and friendly area for the family to relax, with block out blinds for cosy movie nights.
The roomy master bedroom suite has all the trappings of a five-star hotel, luxuriously equipped with large walk-in wardrobe, block out blinds on the window and features a stunning ensuite with a large shower. The lovely minor bedrooms all in a great size and feature built in robes, have their own bathroom with separate shower and bath.
The outdoor area is perfect for entertaining year round, paved and with artificial grass, plus garden shed. Plenty of room to pop your trailer through the roller shuttered rear access from the garage. Ducted air conditioning, reticulation to the front lawn and a double remote garage with rear roller door access complete this home. What more could you want? Don’t miss your chance to view this delightful home.
– Neat and tidy street appeal with welcoming entrance hallway
– Master retreat with large robe, ensuite with large vanity and separate toilet
– Kitchen with new oven and rangehood, double f/f recess, breakfast bar and cupboard space galore
– Very large open plan kitchen/living/dining area plus extra activity/lounge area
– Large double doored theatre room
– Separate wing with minor bedrooms, main bathroom and toilet
– Generous sized minor bedrooms with sliding door robes
– Ducted air conditioning plus split system to main living area
– Laundry with large walk in linen cupboard
– Freshly painted neutral décor with timber laminate to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Double remote garage with roller doored opening to backyard
– Paved entertaining area with artificial lawn
– Garden shed
– Security screens to front door and sliding doors
– Built approx. 2006, Living Area 223m2, Land Size 563m2