Now with a complete repaint, do expect the unexpected behind the doors of this striking beautifully presented home situated in a quiet leafy street, surrounded by quality homes and a real friendly neighbourhood atmosphere. The home has been well kept and is neat and tidy, it’s private with a practical kitchen for the home cook incorporating such features as gas cook top, fantastic bench space with oodles of cupboards and great pantry, overlooking the dining and living area. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance. A front master suite with walk in robe and ensuite featuring a spa bath, offer a private space for the parents, while the minor bedrooms are in a separate wing with shared bathroom. A front formal lounge offers another space for the family to spread out to relax. Outdoors is fully paved with neat easy care garden beds saving maintenance.
Just move in and enjoy the good life! This inviting private residence makes this property stand out from the crowd and a pleasure to present. Within walking distance to Parks, Main Ellenbrook Shops & public Transport, this property is ideal for First home buyers, a young family, Investors or someone looking to downsize – don’t miss your chance to view!
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite with corner spa and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove, plenty of cupboards and stainless steel oven
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen with split system air conditioner
– Separate front lounge with split system air conditioner
– Minor bedrooms in separate wing with robes
– Main family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Neat laundry and large linen closet
– Freshly painted in neutral décor throughout
– Fully paved yard with easy care garden beds
– Located within walking distance to parks, public transport and shops
– Built 2000, Land Size approx. 360m2, Total Build approx. 170m2