30 Killara Ave really does cover all bases. Location, space and neat as a pin.
Now with a complete repaint, no corner of this home will let you down. The two separate living areas joined by the kitchen let the family spread out. Three BIG BEDROOMS includes a spacious huge master with walk in robe and an en-suite that is a bit of a retreat for mum and dad.
This gem has got you covered outside with a fully fenced backyard with easy-care gardens means nothing in this home requires any hard work!
This great find is a very solid, neat and tidy home in a great spot of town with plenty to love about it. Not much more we can say than that!
– Neat and tidy street appeal
– Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite with corner spa and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Spacious kitchen with gas stove, plenty of cupboards and stainless steel oven
– Open plan Family/Dining/Kitchen with split system air conditioner
– Separate front lounge with split system air conditioner
– Minor bedrooms in separate wing with robes
– Main family bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
– Neat laundry and large linen closet
– Freshly painted in neutral décor throughout
– Fully paved yard with easy care garden beds
– Located within walking distance to parks, public transport and shops
– Built 2000, Land Size approx. 360m2, Total Build approx. 170m2