This is an opportunity not to be missed, this home needs to be seen to be appreciated! With 3 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a double lock up garage, this light and bright home is packed with luxury is situated in an idyllic location close to shops and the primary School due to open in 2020.
Enjoy the open plan family, kitchen and dining area with high ceilings, the kitchen is beautifully appointed with a dishwasher and microwave recess.
The private master with his and hers walk in robes offers a generous sized en-suite has a separate toilet.
The minor bedrooms also have high ceilings, are a good size with built in robes and conveniently located at the front of the home
Outdoors is paved with low maintenance garden beds and a shade sail for comfortable outdoor entertaining and access to a secure double garage with handy remote door.
Features of this quality home include but are not limited to:
• Ducted, zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning
• 31c High ceilings throughout
• Quality floor tiling and carpets
* Stainless steel appliances to the kitchen, overhead cupboards and dishwasher
• Large Master suite with his and hers walk in robes
• Large minor bedrooms with built in robes
* LED downlights and feature lighting
• Neat easy care gardens and no lawn to mow
• Double remote garage door
• Enjoy the Swan valley lifestyle with Sandalford, Mandoon Estate, Pinelli and many more wineries and restaurants a few minutes away
• Walk to Caversham village shopping centre, the 340 bus service to Bassendean station and the Primary school which is under construction
• Located less than 17km to the city and less than 5km to the Guildford train station
Don’t miss this, homes of this quality and style don’t last long, come along to the home open or call me to arrange a private inspection… Liz 0432504003