Located almost 210 metres from Great Northern Hwy, this approx. 1 acre property offers an array of versatility with plenty of space for large turning vehicles and trailers. Diverse with unlimited opportunities (STSA), retain as a truck yard or bring the livestock/horses and reside close to State Equestrian Centre.
25m x 18m (approximate) workshop with concrete floor, flood lights, mechanic’s pit, 3 phase power and separate fuse box. Undercover carport, large enough for 3 car bays.
The brick & tile home is of generous size throughout offering 4 bedrooms, kitchen/dining area, lounge, separate lockable games room UMR. Bathroom & en-suite require work required to finished off.
– Security camera surveillance system
– Bore, reticulation to gardens & lawn
– Loading ramp
– Compacted hardstand
– Ducted reverse cycle air
– Recently painted & restored roof
– Cyclone fencing along front boundary with double gates
– Concrete water tank, scheme water
– Steel patio
– Current shire approval for: Commercial Vehicle Parking – (With Conditions)
This unique property offers a rare chance to purchase a 4046sqm piece of land with a large home. Contact me now to arrange an inspection.