This stunning family home could appear in any home magazine that you see! Come and see for yourself as it really does present well in real life!
With a very attractive front elevation and street appeal, this home is set on a 450sqm block and located in a quiet street with lovely neighbourhood surrounding it. The minute you walk through this home, you will be amazed by the practical design and style this home has to offer.
The home has been well kept and is in very good condition. All the hard work has been done for you and your family to enjoy. Featuring modern fixtures, this home offers your family a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle.
Features inside include large master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe, ensuite including double basins and showers. The remaining 3 bedrooms are a good size and fit a queen size bed. All feature a double sliding door wardrobe. Also included in the home is a front theatre, a very spacious open plan living, dining, games and the magnificent chef’s kitchen. The kitchen comes with stone bench top, 900mm Westinghouse appliances, large kitchen pantry and fridge recess. Also include is ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to the master and open plan area and solar panels.
Features outside include alfresco and a large garden shed. The back garden has ample space for the kids and pets.
Located in a top location this exceptionally stunning home is close to parks, public transport, school, shops and just a short drive to all the world class wineries and cafes in the Swan Valley.
• Large master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe including ensuite with double basins and showers.
• Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with double sliding door wardrobe
• Open plan living, dining, games room and magnificent chef’s kitchen
• Magnificent chef’s kitchen comes with stone top, 900mm Westinghouse stove, oven and range hood. Also included is the large kitchen pantry and large fridge recess
• Front theatre
• Freshly painted internal walls
• Plush carpets
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to master and open plan area
• Solar panels
• Beautiful house frontage
• Large alfresco
• Large garden shed
• Good size back garden
• Double locked up garage
• Land size 450sqm
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries