This unique and beautifully presented 4 bedroom plus study home, has an undeniable “WOW” factor so a must see for those who appreciate the finer things in life! The owners have created a beautiful home with a touch of English country flair ready for you to enjoy.
This delightful family home features a country kitchen right in the heart of the home, incorporating such features as oven/cook top and range hood with dishwasher, fantastic bench space and oodles of cupboards and a great pantry, overlooking the dining and living area. Parquet flooring, quality light fittings plus light filled windows give off a spacious feel throughout the main living area. A separate dining and formal lounge with French doors offers plenty of space for relaxing and reading or watching movies in. The palatial master suite will fill all of your hearts desires and has to be seen to be believed! With built in robe featuring 3 mirrored doors, bay windows and large ensuite with his and hers vanities, shower and separate toilet. The study can be used as a quiet area to focus on work or use as an activity area for the children. Minor bedrooms towards the back of the home all feature built in robes.
The great outdoors sure are great with meticulously landscaped gardens, artificial lawn, alfresco entertaining area plus separate gabled patio ready for you to relax in on those summer evenings. You can spend your time picking mulberries, oranges, figs, pomegranate, grapes and lemons from your own private garden instead of mowing lawns! Access from the garage to the rear yard will please you no end as will the garden shed.
Very few places offer this much privacy and security and the bonus is this home offers great extras such as electric gates, SOLAR ENERGY, BORE WATER and the inside it is truly stunning! A match made in heaven.
– Inviting entrance hall with double doors plus security screens
– Exceptional finishes and meticulous attention to detail. Absolutely nothing to do here!!
– Palatial master suite comes complete with generous size en-suite with his & hers vanities and large built in robe, plus siding doors opening to the gabled patio area
– This beautifully appointed kitchen has everything a connoisseur might desire. Light filled, plenty of cupboards, 600mm appliances, looking out to the gabled patio entertaining area
– Separate front formal lounge with dining area and French doors to close of from the main living area
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 include built in robes
– Study or activity area
– Parquet flooring to main living area, classy light fittings and window treatments
– Fabulous laundry area with linen/storage cupboard
– Enjoy the end of your day sitting under the alfresco area or pop out to one of the gabled patio areas
– Productive fruit trees – Lemon, orange, fig, grapefruit, pomegranate and mulberry
– Neat easy care tropical gardens with artificial lawn
– Fully fenced with electric gates for added privacy and security
– Ducted Air conditioning, rain water tanks, solar energy and bore water
-Drive through access for storage of trailer
– Double car garage with garden shed for additional storage
– Block Size – 608m2, Living Area – 190m2, Built Approx. 1997