A home for your boots!
Kick off your boots, hang up your hat, sit back and relax – all the hard work has been done at this well designed 2.69ha (6.64 acre) property with fantastic infrastructure to accommodate your livestock with Shire approval for 5 horses & 2 cattle a perfect opportunity to live the dream of owning your own hobby farm.
The country home is reminiscent of a traditional farmhouse, built in 2003 by Rural Building Co. the home consists of 4 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate lounge, children’s activity, modern kitchen located in the heart of the home encompassed with open living/family zone. Enjoy a beverage under the wide wrap around veranda’s, soaking up alternative views overlooking the paddocks, workshops, orchard or entertaining complex.
Entertaining your guests will be a memorable experience in the separate entertaining area surrounded by idyllic gardens with filtered pond and waterfall. The rustic bar area is complete with ample bench space, stainless steel sink, wood fire positioned on large paved area big enough to bring all your family & friends.
Livestock will be happy all seasons of the year with excellent bore which irrigates the paddocks, keeping the pasture management an ease allowing the for-stock rotation within the 6 paddocks.
So many inclusions on this property, one must visit to appreciate.
• Family home – 374.91m2 UMR
• High ceilings throughout
• Slow Combustion wood heater with electric fan booster
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• 44.77m2 Garage, extra width for large vehicles and high ceiling
• Bore with excellent flowrate
• 6 paddocks with low pressure water troughs
• 2 paddocks under reticulation
• 6-day yards – steel fencing, shelters, lights
• Laneway – with flexible gate layout
• 2 x 8m x 4m Hay Shelters with large yards
• Fenced Arena 35m x 30m (approx.) sand, lights
• Workshop – 8.5m x 4.5m (approx.) power, lights, cool room, 4m wide lean-to
• Workshop – 9m x 13.5m (approx.) power, lights, mezzanine storage, bathroom & WC, electric hot water unit, PA door, sliding doors, 3m height clearance
• Underground Cellar
• Dog run with insulated dog house
• Numerous water tanks, main tank 160,000L
• Fire hose stands/connections
• Bird Aviary
• Filtered fish pond & waterfall
• Outdoor WC & shower
• Lovely garden settings
• Large enclosed orchard with assortment of fruit trees
• Mature ornamental trees with plenty of shaded parking
• Vegetable patch
This outstanding equine property offers the complete package with every aspect planned to detail for ease of property management and accessibility. Combined with a gorgeous country house, excellent bore, large workshops and more, these desired properties don’t last long.
Contact your LOCAL agent Kim Johnson for additional information.