Choosing a Real Estate company to manage your property can be a daunting task, especially if you’ve never rented a property before. We hope the information below helps you to make the right decision.
1. We believe property management is the backbone of any real estate company and therefore should be treated with the respect it is due which is why Nick Yates co owner and Director of HKY heads the department
2. We believe in teamwork and using all the systems and modern technology that is available to offer our owners and tenants the service they deserve.
3. We run an extremely strict arrears policy knowing the importance of this area
4. We have a clear and easy to understand policy for maintenance. HKY has a trusted database of maintenance contractors but importantly and as a point of difference to other companies, we have our own maintenance person who deals direct with our Rentals Team on a daily basis. This person is able to respond to your needs in a more efficient time frame which has proven to be a substantial bonus to our existing owners and tenants.
5. At HKY we make ourselves available for open-house inspections throughout the week offering numerous times tenants can view properties also arranging private viewings on the weekends and after standard business hours.
6. Our Rentals Team will do their best to personally analyse potential tenants. The screening process includes the use of a subscription to a major tenancy database.
7. We perform a minimum of four inspections per year. These inspections which include photographs, descriptions and identify any problems are sent to both the owner and tenant by email
8. We offer an extremely competitive all inclusive management fee. This ensures property owners are in no doubt as to what their costs are going to be – NO hidden charges
9. Regular and accurate updates from our award winning sales team on the value of your property.
10. Relax in the knowledge that your property is being professionally managed.