About the property
Situated in one of the most prestigious and sought after streets in The Vines this commanding two storey residence is both striking and luxurious.
Manicured front gardens lead to the double entry doors where an elegant two storey foyer with wrought iron balustrade above create an impressive welcome.
• French doors open to the large study/home office with bespoke fittings and views to the front
• Lounge/entertainment with feature wall and stunning two storey void with four windows
• A charming sitting area with recessed ceiling and French doors opening to a cedar lined alfresco overlooking the front garden and Taittinger Park beyond
• Formal dining with French doors to the front patio seating area with park views
• Statement Messmate hardwood staircase with wrought iron balustrade to the upper level
• Queen sized guest bedroom with ensuite, oversized rainhead shower, vanity and separate powder room. This bedroom leads to a butler’s area to prepare the essential morning coffee and direct access via a separate hallway to the kitchen
• French doors lead to the open plan living area. The kitchen boasts ample storage with cupboards, drawers, display cabinets, appliance cupboard, wine rack, walk-in pantry with additional under stairs storage. With stone benchtops extending to the breakfast bar, IVLE gas range cooker with range hood above, Miele dishwasher, double fridge recess (plumbed for water), Husky bar fridge and superb views to the alfresco and pool, the kitchen is as impressive as it is functional.
• The kitchen overlooks expansive informal living with recessed ceiling and wood effect flame gas fire
• A separate corridor leads to Bedroom 5 with double wardrobe and French doors to the alfresco and pool area. The L shaped games area is a versatile room that overlooks the stunning pool and could provide a perfect teenage annexe
• The laundry has plenty of storage space, access to the terrace and shopper’s entrance to the oversized double garage which also has a sink and dedicated space for a further washing machine. The remote roller door can be controlled with a PIN number at the front door.
• The luxury parents’ zone is perfect to entertain or keep as a private retreat. This area enjoys Messmate timber flooring and a cedar lined balcony with views across parkland which extends from the parents’ sitting room to the master suite. Clever cabinetry conceals a kitchenette/service bar, complete with sink and fridge, which is perfect to chill that evening glass of wine. With wrought iron balustrade overlooking living/entertainment, the feature two storey void creates a feeling of space and tranquility
• The master suite is enormous. The walk-in wardrobe/dressing room is enormous. The ensuite is enormous – boasting an oversized shower with both rainhead and flexible shower heads, large spa bath, twin vanities and a separate w.c.
• Two further Queen-sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, enjoy the family bathroom with oversized shower, bath, vanity and separate powder room
• The alfresco is big enough to entertain the largest of gatherings and enjoys seamless views to the crystal clear, solar heated, saltwater pool with new pool heating and equipment
• A fully insulated pool cabana, complete with fully integrated app music system provides yet another place to entertain friends and family
• The landscaped reticulated (from mains/bore and app controlled) rear garden is a particular feature of this wonderful home with flowering pear trees and magnolias providing scent and shade
• The double garage is oversized both in width and height with 34 course ceiling and a separate storage room
• The powered workshop is 7.7m x 6.2m with TV point, data point, alarm and has secure access via a separate driveway. Three phase power is available.
Just look at some of the many features:
• 1,545 sqm block
• 25k Daikin three phase air conditioning controlled via touch screen and mobile app
• Security alarm system including back yard sensors and full house with pet sensors – app controlled
• 16 full colour night vision cameras with notification and 16 channel recorder – app controlled
• Security intercom to front door and secure back electric gate with PIN number entry and app controlled
• Full NBN WiFi internet throughout house and shed
• Hydrawise retic controlled from mobile app
• Full music system (Denon HEOS) controlled from mobile app with speakers throughout the home
• LED lighting throughout
• Ducted vacuum
• 20 Solar Panels
• Secure side access for the boat, caravan or both! Perfect for trades people.
This property is ready to move in, fulfil those dreams, sit back and enjoy.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.