About the property
“They Said YES to the Address”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Celebrate on Chardonnay!
It’s been said before, location is one of the key components when purchasing your new address… Let me introduce you to this private property! Located in the admired Old Winery Estate, this well-established property at 100 Chardonnay Drive, Lower Chittering offers all the attributes a rural property demands, well-sized 2010 Redink home, land with of plenty space for a pony or two, playgrounds for the children to run & scream, orchard for mum to ponder in.. and dad well – he will be over the moon with the shed space!
The main residence is nestled privately behind the natural bushland set back from the road frontage. Dual road access offers the convenience of bringing large vehicles home straight into the workshop which has separate gated entrance.
The rear of the home has been designed for entertaining, with built in bar, pizza oven and ample of space for all the toys, overlooking the expansive lawn area. Should you need time to relax, retire & enjoy the peaceful location of the purpose-built spa room.
Let’s talk about the sheds…. WoW! Every man’s dreams are contained on this property!
The smaller of the two is (approx.) 6m x 6m, double roller doors. The second workshop is (approx.) 16m x 9m, power, drive through access, separate driveway entrance, large turning circle clearance.
* Built in 2010 Redink Homes
* Front master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, opening to spa room
* Study room/ media room
* Free form living area featuring a slow combustion woodfire
* Central kitchen with ample preparation and storage areas, fridge recess, dishwasher, under bench oven, gas cooktop, access via shoppers door to garage
* Sunken games room which opens to the external entertaining areas
* 3 minor sized bedrooms
* Activity room
* Laundry with separate WC
* High ceilings
* Slow combustion wood fire, evaporative air-conditioning, reserve cycle air-conditioning unit
* Outside features a functional patio/outdoor alfresco, built-in bar, pizza oven
* Expansive lawn area ideal for playground
* Orchard, vegetable gardens positioned shade house
* Solar Panels
* Enclosed private spa room
* Two rainwater tanks, additional shed tank
* 6m x 6m Garage
* 9m x 16m Workshop – drive through access
Lower Chittering forms part of the Chittering Valley which is well known for its abundance of wild flowers and beautiful green rolling hills, bushwalking and nature trails, orchards and farms offering roadside fruit stalls, one must spend some time indulging in local wines and produce from various boutique wineries which form part of the Chittering Valley Wine Trail.
Close proximity to the new Northlink / Tonkin Highway extension travel time will be reduced, making the valley a popular choice for rural living.
Contact our LOCAL
Rural / Equine / Lifestyle
Property Specialist – Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.