About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Escape to Chittering!
Located in the popular Chittering Springs Estate, nestled within 2.01ha/5.1acres (approx.) of natural bushland this home shall be perfect destination for families looking for a bush retreat with a modern home.
Escaping from the hustle & bustle of city living can be so impressive…
Stepping inside one shall immediately be impressed by the modern design and flowing floorplan. The heart of the home embraces a stunning kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining and family zone, surrounded by large windows capturing views across the alfresco which is perfectly set to capture the views and serenity of this parcel of land.
• Theatre/Media room, currently used as the in-home gym
• Central area includes dining, kitchen & living with large windows allowing natural light to follow into the area. High 31 course ceilings
• Sleek kitchen with expansive preparation and storage areas, stone benchtops, soft push cupboards & draws, 900mm stainless steel appliances, enormous island bench with breakfast bar, separate scullery/walk in pantry
• Master bedroom, his & hers walk in robes
• Stylish ensuite – shower, vanity & WC
• 3 additional bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Double glazed windows
• Ceiling fans
• Security camera system
• Alfresco entertaining with classic post & rail fencing, outdoor kitchen
• Workshop – 10m x 8m(approx.), power, lights, roller door, separate PA door, high roof height
• Shed – with compost WC
• 18 solar panels
• 2.1ha / 5.1acres
• Rainwater tanks
• Expansive driveway surrounds the home with access to sheds
Chittering forms part of the Chittering Valley which is well known for its abundance of wild flowers and beautiful green rolling hills, bushwalking and nature trails, orchards and farms offering roadside fruit stalls, one must spend some time indulging in local wines and produce from various boutique wineries which form part of the Chittering Valley Wine Trail.
With close proximity to the new Northlink / Tonkin Highway extension travel time will be reduced, making the valley a popular choice for rural living.
Inspections available NOW.
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Consultant
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.