About the property
Snapped up in 4 days with multiple offers..
“The Buyers said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Plenty of Space…
Should you require more than 5acres of space? This lovely property can deliver with almost 8acres (7.9acres) of desired landscape which is perfect to house all your farm animals. Perhaps you have a few horses or a pony or two, then this location is ideal spot to ride along the streets with wide nature strips making your way down to the Bullsbrook Bridle Trail with ease.
Set amongst the property’s attributes is a well-maintained family residence, sparkling below ground pool, chicken pen, enclosed edible garden with raised vegetable beds plus a 12m x 9m (approx.) Workshop that shall impress most…
Built in 2014 this well-presented Ross Squires homestead, offers wide veranda’s, Colourbond tin roofing, functional country kitchen which overlooks the sparkling below ground pool, slow combustion woodfire, ducted air-conditioning, spacious central living/entertaining areas, parents retreat located at the opposite end from the children’s wing.
• Separate Study
• Theatre/media room
• Open plan family/living/dining
• Kitchen with abundance of cupboard space, walk in pantry, breakfast bar, 900mm gas cooktop & electric oven, dishwasher
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & en-suite
• Three additional bedrooms are spacious with robe recess
• Ceiling fans
• Decked alfresco overlooks the below ground pool
• Balinese style gazebo
12m x 6m (approx..) this space has been converted as a granny flat/weekender accommodation.
• Full kitchen with freestanding cooker, pantry, rangehood, fridge recess
• Lounge area
• Two bedrooms
• Modern bathroom, wall to ceiling tiling
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning units
• Ceiling fans
• Two paddocks, with plenty of room to create more
• Chicken Coop
• Enclosed edible gardens with raised beds
• Water tanks
• Large shade trees
• Lovely views
• Perfect land to create homes for horses, alpacas, sheep or cows…
Zone: Rural Residential
Be sure to book a time for your inspection – this property is set to SELL!
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Consultant
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.