About the property
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
It’s been said before, location is one of the key components when purchasing your new address… Let me introduce you to this impeccable property! Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac backing onto over 90acres of neighbouring paddocks, winter creek rambling through the front of the property, spectacular views across the rolling hillsides, great water supply, this private and peaceful location will be sure to impressive the fussiest of buyers seeking a property to move in, unpack, enjoy, invite the family over for Christmas lunch…..(be prepared they may ever want to leave!)
The main residence sprawls across the rolling landscape, this picture-perfect position encapsulates the beauty of living amongst natures best, offering views across the impressive manicured lawn, down to the treelined creek, each window of the home captures the peaceful beauty of the outdoor landscape.
Built in 2001 by Rural Building Company, the main dwelling features:
* Elegant timber & glass double door entry into spacious foyer
* Free form living area featuring a slow combustion woodfire, large windows overlooking the breathtaking views, high ceilings
* Large country kitchen with expansive preparation and storage areas, spacious benchtops, fridge recess, dishwasher, updated wall oven, cooktop, walk-in pantry, double fridge recess, beautiful views over the rose gardens and rolling hills as far as the eye can see.
* Master suite, positioned perfectly to absorb views through large windows, step through sliding glass door out to capture the ambiance of country living
* Spacious ensuite with updated vanity, separate walk in robe
* Large storage utility room
* Study or 5th bedroom with robe recess
* 3 king sized bedrooms
* Activity room
* Laundry with separate WC
* High ceilings, freshly painted throughout
* Bay windows offering wonderful views & natural light into the home
* Outside features a functional gabled patio/outdoor alfresco – all year-round dining and entertaining offering views across the picturesque paddocks
Let’s talk about the sheds….WoW! Every mans dreams are contained on this property!
The smaller of the two is (approx.) 6.5m x 5.8m, sliding doors, power, PA door, workbenches, currently used as the machinery shed. The second workshop is (approx.) 10m x 15m, with 4.6m height, 3 roller doors, mezzanine storage, sensor lights, power, large lean-too. Third shed is (approx.) 3m – currently being used as the wood shed.
Additional property features:
• Bitumen driveway
• Security cameras
• Wired and ready for backup generator
• 26 Solar panels (micro inverters on individual panels)
• Sparkling pool with spa corner, connected to solar heating to extend the swimming season
• Fruit trees, grapevines
• Fully enclosed dog run or convert to the chicken coop
• Natural spring which is piped to water tanks
• Bore with good water quality
• Bore pumps with automatic refill & shut off
• Underground sub soil drainage system
• 4 Water tanks all interconnected
• Reticulation to lawns and garden beds
• Boundary fences have been heightened for no kangaroo entry
• Private cul-de-sac location
This property is immaculate in presentation with manicured lawns, cottage heritage rose gardens, graceful large trees, 5.60acres of rolling beauty – ideal setting for a country wedding.
This stunning property is set to sell – NO home opens will be available, all inspections to be via private appointment. Book your private inspection today.
Contact our LOCAL
Rural / Equine / Lifestyle
Property Specialist – Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice.