About the property
Market Launch: Saturday 18 February 12.30pm
Welcome to 118 Banksia Terrace
Set on a large 739m2 elevated block, this lovely character home ticks a lot of boxes for the savvy buyer. The options are endless should you want to renovate, extend, or build new with a possibility of city views from a second storey.
The interior has classic charm boasting high ceilings, polished jarrah hardwood flooring and sash windows at the front of the house. Also featuring a light and bright kitchen with breakfast bar, a sizeable dining area, a beautiful light filled lounge room and to round it off a gorgeous back garden with established trees.
118 Bankisa Terrace also offers two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes, one bathroom plus two toilets, a sizeable laundry and a spacious sleepout provides additional living space which is perfect for use as a home office, a guest room, or a hobby room.
There’s no denying this home has ‘great bones’.
Outside, the beautiful garden is a real standout feature of the property. Well-maintained and full of lush greenery and established trees, it provides a peaceful and private retreat for you to enjoy. You’ll love spending time in this serene and generous space.
• 2 large bedrooms with BIRs
• Jarrah floorboards
• High ceilings
• Large block with potential city views
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar, 5 hob gas burner, electric oven, appliance nook & dishwasher
• Evaporative and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Incredible potential CBD views if adding a second storey
• Huge Carport that will fit a boat
• Large sleepout which can be used as a bed 3 or home office
• Great potential to renovate and extend or build new
• Incredible location with everything at your fingertips
• 400m to Kensington Primary School
• 350m to Kensington Secondary School
• 400m to the always bustling ‘Little Banksia Café’
• 6km to Perth CBD
• 4.2km to Royal Perth Golf Club
• 2.9km to Sir James Mitchell Park
• 2.5km to Wesley College
• 2.5km to Penrhos College
• 2.5km Curtin University
Currently tenanted until 25 July 2023
Water rates: Aprox. $1030 p.a.
Council rates: Approx. $2100 p.a.
Contact Sinead on 0401 164 940 and register your interest today.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.