About the property
It’s like something out of a design magazine!
Do you want to live in style and, will only the best do? Then 12 Areni Street, Caversham is the one for you!
Nestled in a peaceful Caversham pocket close to Caloria Park is this beautifully presented home, offering a welcoming retreat of space and versatility that requires your immediate attention!
Built in 2017 by Blueprint Homes, this SPACIOUS, light and bright 3 x 2 home with a roof area of approx. 255sqm features a study and 2 living areas. It has a class of its own and is beautiful inside & out. You will fall in love the minute you step through the front door. It is beautifully finished with the finer details that makes this home a pleasure to live in every day.
Features inside include a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and an ensuite that comes with a beautiful bathtub. The 2 remaining bedrooms are spacious and come with built in robes. There is also a study that is perfect for anyone WFH or for the kids to do their homework, and for the family, there is a separate theatre, a perfect space to come together for a relaxing family movie or footy night.
In the heart of the house is the high-ceilinged open plan living, dining and kitchen where you get to spend some quality time entertaining your family and friends. Prepare to be impressed by the beautifully appointed kitchen which comes complete with a 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Westinghouse dishwasher, a kitchen pantry and a large fridge recess.
Step outside to the spacious alfresco and enjoy outdoor living with your family and friends. A perfect place for hosting and feasting with family and friends while watching the kids and pets play, imagine the many hours spent enjoying family gatherings.
• Spacious master featuring ensuite with beautiful bathtub and a large walk in robe.
• Spacious bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes
• Separate theatre
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings
• Beautiful kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Westinghouse dishwasher, kitchen pantry and a large fridge recess
• Large linen
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar panels
• Security alarm system
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• New paint to front façade
• Spacious alfresco
• Low maintenance front and rear garden with artificial lawn
• Double garage with extra storage space
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries