About the property
World Class Luxury just a short stroll from the very secluded Yanchep Beach, South of the Idyllic Yanchep Lagoon.
This Coastal gem nestled on a 700 sqm block in the heart of the exclusive Ocean Lagoon Estate is brimming with surprises and ticks all the boxes for unparalleled feature-packed luxury living.
Just one street back from the beach, the modern coastal front elevation creates a bold statement amongst a street of luxury homes, with every fine detail of construction delivered to the highest standards.
This beautifully built four-bedroom double-story home offers rear panoramic ocean views and a choice of stunning living areas with soaring ceilings.
It is impeccably decorated with modern neutral colours, premium finishes, solid Tasmanian Oak timber open tread staircase, and striking glass balustrading, with what a WOW.
Designed & built in 2017 with large, open living spaces, generous bedrooms, an entertainers backyard, with below ground pool, and nestled in one of Yanchep’s most desirable streets almost on the beach – this home will please the most particular of buyers.
No expense has been spared on this beautiful West facing home, with approximately 429 sqm of home situated on a 700sqm block of prime coastal land. This beachside property will suit a variety of buyers looking for an opulent, spacious home close to the sea!
Step through the oversized entrance door and you will be impressed by the full height void in the entry. Undeniable in its appeal, this home will be a popular choice for its style and location, so be sure to book a viewing with Jayne Mitchell ASAP.
Features you will love on the lower level:
· Timeless street appeal and front façade
· Welcoming wide porch with impressive 1200mm entrance door.
· Elegant floor tiles grace the grand hallway with a spectacular void
· Stylish Tasmanian Oak open tread staircase with steel and glass balustrade
· 3 Queen-sized bedrooms on the ground floor with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes
· Guest powder room/guest bathroom, shower, large free standing bath and stone top vanity
· Magnificent theatre room with high coffered ceilings, double doors and plush carpet
· Massive open plan family living and dining with expansive windows delivering abundant natural light and views to the fantastic outdoors. Boasting custom-built cabinets, and a built-in recess for a wall-mounted TV.
· The stunning chef’s kitchen features stone bench tops, stainless appliances, including 900mm electric oven, 900mm induction cooktop, dishwasher, and matching range hood. The kitchen also comes with a double bowl sink, glass splashback, huge centre island with breakfast bar, stacks of overhead cupboards, appliance cupboard, masses of bench space, large refrigerator recess with plumbing, custom built heavy duty soft close drawers for storage.
· Overlooking the pool and off the main living area is a large Games room with sliding doors to the garden, great for when the kids come over providing a huge space to entertain.
· The laundry is a stunner, also fitted with stone benchtops, a large bowl sink, and access to the drying area. Massive Linen Closet with triple doors.
· Large covered Alfresco area overlooking the pool so you can relax in style
· Inviting sun-soaked below-ground swimming pool complete with beautiful Fremantle Stone surround.
· Glass pool fence
· Artificial grassed area at the rear meaning more time to do the things you enjoy!
Upper-Level Features :
· Classy Tasmanian Oak flooring on the beautiful feature staircase leading to the upper level
· Hotel king-sized principal bedroom suite with ocean views, his and hers walk-in wardrobes enclosed in a separate dressing space, private bathroom with double vanity and huge shower
· The void is spectacular providing a stunning amount of light and a great architectural feature
· The Upstairs Lounge room with custom-built kitchenette, high ceiling has floor to ceiling sliding doors overlooking the coast. Step out onto the magnificent large balcony to enjoy a view of the Indian Ocean and those breathtaking sunsets!
Other unique features
· Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the house
· Triple door garage with lots of space for expensive toys. It has a roller door access to the
back and remote translucent sectional doors to the front which allow natural light to shine through the garage doors without sacrificing privacy or security.
· Large driveway and bonus second driveway for Boat or Caravan
Local Highlights include
· Close to Primary Schools
· Nip for your groceries to Yanchep Central, just a 2-minute drive away.
· Yanchep Surf Club, Yanchep Bowling & Social Club, Sun City Golf Club, Yanchep National Park just a few minutes drive away
· Walk along the coast to the beachfront Orion Cafe
· Longfin Park and Oldham Park are a short stroll away.
· Want to launch your boat? Two Rocks Marina is just along the coast and undergoing fantastic renovations too
· Yanchep train station and Mitchell freeway extension to Romeo Road connecting you to the ever-expanding city of Perth will just be a 5-minute drive away. (Due to be completed this year 2023)
With millions spent on infrastructure and works on the future foreshore development commenced, Yanchep has emerged from a seaside village into a coastal town without losing its charm and heritage and is earmarked to be THE coastal hotspot in years to come.
With train line and freeway extension on the way a huge number of people made Yanchep their home in the past couple of years already, especially since the coastal lifestyle with “city connection” is very appealing and even more so these days with ability to work from home!
Call Jayne Mitchell on 0416 377 345 to get more information or book your private viewing.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.