About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Two Dwellings, Large Shed, Great Water, Livestock Paddocks…
Rare opportunity to purchase a farm with two free-standing homes on one title.
Bring the family, livestock & granny to 126 Gray Road – this fantastic property offers the complete package for the family searching country living with all the extras.
Located on 5.6 acres of premium loamy soil, perfect for the farmer looking to work the land, grow your own crops, fruit trees & veggies, or maybe one would prefer to rest on the balcony overlooking the pretty paddocks.
• Kitchen with freestanding 900m oven, fridge recess, walk in pantry, breakfast bar
• Open plan family/dining area
• Separate Lounge Room
• Large master bedroom with luxurious modern ensuite
• Good sized minor bedrooms
• Modern bathroom
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Split systems aircon units
• Laundry with extra toilet & basin
• Two bedrooms
• Open Plan kitchen/dining/family
• Reverse cycle aircon units
• Balcony overlooking paddocks
• Enclosed front yard
• Veggie patch
• Large outdoor entertaining area with gabled patio
• Slow combustion wood fire
• Crimsafe security shutters
• Workshop (approx. 20m x 15m), 3phase power
• Shed (approx.. 5m x 5m) with Lean-to
• Excellent bore
• 5kw Solar system, which can be upgraded
• Dam, Winter creek
• Numerous water tanks
• Garden reticulation
• Fruit tree orchard
• Chicken pen
• Loam soil
• Paddocks with troughs
• Scheme Water/Bore Water
Located approx. 1.6km to Bindoon townsite, which provides plenty of local stores, sporting facilities, doctors, a very welcoming community, and let us not overlook the well renowned Bindoon Bakehaus! Jump on the Tonkin Highway extension, making it now only 40 mins from Ellenbrook, under an hour to Perth Airport. Making this gorgeous country town a popular destination.
Bindoon forms part of the Chittering Valley which is well known for its abundance of wildflowers and beautiful green rolling hills, bushwalking and nature trails, orchards and farms offering roadside fruit stalls, one must spend some time indulging in local wines and produce from various boutique wineries which form part of the Chittering Valley Wine Trail.
This property certainly offers the WoW factor that buyers demand. Book your time to inspect today…
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Specialist
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.