About the property
Nestled on a quiet, leafy street in the coveted suburb of Menora, this classic Art Deco Californian Bungalow has been meticulously renovated and extended.
The owners’ attention to detail in every facet of this home and their desire for uncompromising quality and style is immediately evident upon entering this home.
With 4 well sized bedrooms all with built-in robes, 2 separate living zones, 3 outdoor entertaining zones and a separate rear studio. this property will give you enough space from other members of the household (if ever that is needed) while remaining a warm and inviting family home.
The main bedroom has been newly carpeted, with a WIR and lovely French doors that access the front patio.
The intricate wrought iron window security screens that adorn the original part of the house were custom made by a previous owner (who happened to be a blacksmith) and seamlessly blend in with the original lead light windows. They are but one of the many beautiful and unique features of this home.
A covered alfresco area is accessible from the main hallway and is complete with a ceiling fan and decking, allowing you to escape the elements and entertain family and friends throughout both the colder and warmer months of the year.
At the heart of this home is an open plan family, dining and kitchen area with wooden bifold doors, enabling access to a second decked area overlooking a gorgeous and well maintained garden. Enjoy your very own tranquil sanctuary created by the established trees that surround the garden space. A perfect spot to unwind or entertain, while enjoying the serenity of the bird calls from the trees above.
The light filled and airy kitchen boasts Essa stone waterfall benchtops, double sinks, Ilve gas cooktop and double ovens, Miele dishwasher, a pantry with pull out baskets and an appliance cupboard. This space will be sure to delight even the fussiest of home chefs.
The family room is a warm and inviting space for the family to gather with built in cabinetry and a Jetmaster gas fireplace to keep you cosy during those cold winter months, while remaining connected to both the kitchen area and rear deck and garden.
A convenient and multi-use airconditioned studio room located in the garden allows you to work from home with ease (no need to commute to work!).
A photo may tell a thousand words, but this property really must be experienced in person to be appreciated and I would urge anybody interested in buying into the highly sought after suburb of Menora to come and view this property.
– Large master bedroom with WIR, new carpet and double leadlight doors opening to front porch
– 3 good sized minor bedrooms able to accommodate double or QS beds, all with built- in robes
– Main bathroom with Essa stone vanity top, a freestanding bath and large shower
– Ensuite or second bathroom with beautiful, high quality fittings, a large shower and abundance of natural light pouring through the high window
– Recently re-painted throughout, new blinds & quality curtains
– Jarrah floorboards throughout
– Double driveway and carport
– Jetmaster gas fireplace in family room
– 2 beautiful outdoor entertaining areas with a covered alfresco w/ceiling fan and a decked area in the rear garden
– Freestanding, airconditioned studio/office at rear with garden views
– Bore reticulated lawns and easy care garden with mature trees, including citrus trees at rear
– Rear lane access to pocket park (Dumbarton Inverness Clyde Reserve)
– Gas hot water system
– Secure rear yard with lockable side and rear gates
– Move in with nothing to do, but enjoy
– PV solar panels
– Monitored security alarm
– Custom pendant lighting
– Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Original and ornate ceilings and cornices
– Original leadlight internal and external doors and windows
– High skirting, reeded architraves and solid timber panel doors throughout
– Custom wrought iron security screens
– NBN speeds of 48.2 download & 17.7 upload
– 5km to the city
– Mount Lawley Senior High School catchment zone
– Coolbinia Primary school catchment zone
– Walking distance to Alexander Park tennis club
I am beyond excited to be bringing this gorgeous property to market. 14 Clyde Road is, in my opinion, one of the most beautifully renovated Menora properties to appear on the market in recent years. Come and see this wonderful family home for yourself before someone else snaps it up!
The owners of 14 Clyde Rd won’t be leaving Menora but are making a short move to another classic residence they’ve recently completed renovating. This is what they had to say about their beloved suburb.
Why wouldn’t you want to live in Menora…
Menora is a lovely pocket of mostly circa 1930’s original and renovated character homes
Quiet, safe, tree lined streets with ample verges, mature shade trees and beautiful jacarandas
Easy access to Alexander Drive, Walcott Street and the Mount Lawley, Inglewood & Highgate café and restaurant strip
Less than 5km’s to the city, just a 15 minute/$20 taxi ride to Optus Stadium
The suburb comprises large single residential blocks in the heritage precinct that under existing council regulations can’t be subdivided
Many homes back onto laneways and well-maintained pocket parks
Parks and recreational facilities
Alexander Park Tennis Club; great facilities for tennis and a wonderful venue where locals socialise along with their children on Friday summer evenings
Yokine Reserve; a large park 10 mins walk away, great for walking, running, cycling, weekend and organised sports activities including cricket, soccer, football
Has a beautifully designed and secure play area for the smaller children and an active bowls club, function, and dining facilities
Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre
Conveniently located, offering a 500m2 gymnasium with a large range of cardio, strength and free weights equipment, over 90 group fitness classes per week including Les Mills, spin, aqua fitness, yoga, a heated indoor 25m leisure pool, a heated outdoor 50m pool, sauna and spa
Within easy proximity to highly regarded public and private schools; Coolbinia Primary, Mount Lawley High School, St Pauls, Perth College
Menora has the perfect blend of longer term residents and families with school aged children
Council rates: $2,341.99 p.a.
Water rates: $1,675.37 p.a.