About the property
Under Offer Under Offer Under Offer
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have an off market property that may suit you.. You only have to ask!
Saddle the ponies and ride into this one quickly! Situated on 2.35ha (approx.) 5.8acres of sought-after landscape, this property offers features the horse owner would desire with an affordable price tag. City of Swan approval to stock 3 horses & 1 pony, this property offers great framework for stock rotation with 7 individual paddocks. Four located at the front side of the property, the remaining paddocks to the rear of the block which offer large shade trees.
Spend summer holidays splashing in the 10m x 4m (approx.) below ground salt pool, enjoy entertaining guests under the large dome shaped patio, which overlooks the sparkling pool with a backdrop of tall timber trees. Should you wish for a more tranquil setting the alfresco located at the front of the home has great views across the property and the 60m x 30m (approx.) sand arena.
The family home consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious lounge, family/dining, galley style kitchen overlooking the pool. Plenty of room in the master bedroom with parents’ retreat/office, ensuite and access to the pool entertaining complex. Three additional bedrooms are located at the opposite end of the house, with study nook/activity space.
• 2.35ha/5.8acres (approx.)
• Double door entry
• Lounge room has great views through large windows overlooking paddocks
• Family/dining area opens to alfresco with café blinds
• Galley design kitchen – wall oven, dishwasher, gas hotplates, fridge recess, storage/broom cupboard, walk in pantry, breakfast bar
• High ceilings in central living area
• Master bedroom, ceiling fan, recess ceiling, ensuite
• Parents retreat/office
• Three additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Study nook/activity area
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Slow combustion wood heater
• Solar hot water system
• Double carport
• Wide sweeping verandahs
• Entertaining/Pool area, fully fenced
• Alfresco with café blinds, ceiling fan
• Large fully fenced lawn space, secure and ideal for children’s playground or dog enclosure
• Powered workshop with roller door & internal tack/feed area
• City of Swan approval to stock – 3 horses & 1 pony
• Horse shelter opening to paddock, post & rail tie up station
• 7 paddocks, electric fencing
• 60m x 30m (approx.) Arena
• Hay Shed
• Numerous water tanks
• Chicken Coop
• Fruit trees
Contact your LOCAL agent Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880 for additional information or to book your private inspection.