About the property
Be quick to secure this freshly painted and IMMACULATE 3 x 2 built in 2013 by SMART Homes.
This perfect lock and leave 3-bedroom and 2-bathroom home is slightly elevated and includes study or you can you use it also as a separate theatre/lounge.
Other features to the home include a spacious master bedroom, an ensuite with double vanities and a large walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 are a good size and come with double sliding door wardrobes.
In the heart of the house is the spacious 31 course high ceilinged open plan living area which is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The Chef’s kitchen includes a 900mm Technika cook top, oven and range hood, an LG dishwasher, stone countertop, extra cabinetry with overhead cabinets for your coffee station, kitchen pantry and room for breakfast bar.
All the EXTRA’s that comes with the house…
• Freshly painted internal walls, doors and skirting boards
• Beautiful Colourbond front fencing installed Jul 2022
• Roller shutters to front windows fitted approx. 6 months ago
• Fence shade less than a year
• Stone top to kitchen, ensuite and family bathroom
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans to master and alfresco
• Security alarm system
• Security screen to front entrance, alfresco and door leading to garage
• 6 x security cameras using APP
• Hot water system replaced 12 months ago
• 5kw solar system
• High ceilings to garage
The patio area is where you can chill and relax with your family and friends. Spacious enough to host a party or have a BBQ.
This home is conveniently located within walking distance of the Brabham Primary School, parks, Whiteman Edge Shopping Centre and public transport on your doorstep. With the Reid and Tonkin Highways close by, it’s only approx. 20 minutes to airport, 30 minutes to the city and only a 5-minute drive to world class wineries and cafes of the Swan Valley.
• Spacious master featuring ensuite with double vanities and a large walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 are all good size and comes with double sliding door wardrobes
• Study/Separate theatre
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with 31 course high ceilings
• Chef’s Kitchen including 900mm Technika cook top, oven and range hood, an LG dishwasher, stone countertop, extra cabinetry with overhead cabinets for your coffee station, kitchen pantry and room for breakfast bar
• Patio area
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.