About the property
Jayne Mitchell is proud to present this modern family home in an ideal location for a coastal, parkland lifestyle. Stunning modern family home located in a private estate in the ever-growing coastal suburb of Yanchep, this home is top quality at a magnificent price, here’s why…
– Overlooks the prestigious Yanchep Sun City Golf Course, set within minutes of the National Park and spectacular Yanchep Lagoon beaches
– Includes Tennis facilities, Pool and a Large BBQ area perfect for family gatherings.
– Hop into your golf cart and nip for a few holes of golf
WHAT TO LOVE:
– Elegant principal suite: situated at the front as you enter the home, with large walk in robe and a separate built in robe, ensuite with vanity and large shower.
– Kids/Guests: two good size bedrooms both equipped with walk in robes both next to a family bathroom with bath and shower and separate WC
– Kitchen: modern designer kitchen features quality appliances, stone bench tops and large pantry in the kitchen and another great size storage space in the hallway. Light and bright with amazing views across the golf course
– Living: you have the luxury of 2 separate livings areas – spacious living area to the open plan kitchen, dining and family area plus a spacious theatre room
– Golf Course views from the outside entertaining area.
– Alfresco: private and spacious, the alfresco and paved backyard area is ideal for entertaining guests and kids or relaxing with the views of tall lush trees and blue skies.
– Low maintenance extras: with the added bonus of well maintained swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area, you can enjoy these pleasures with all the work done for you!
– Features: double garage with high ceilings plus access to extra store room/workshop, split air-conditioning system in the main space, wooden laminate floors, neutral and modern colour scheme, high ceilings throughout, downlights everywhere, and quietly positioned at the end of the street so only a few neighbours passing!
AT A GLANCE:
* Beautifully built home in Yanchep’s desirable Sun City Golf Course surrounds
* 302sqm prime land
* Quality fittings, fixtures and appliances – very stylish throughout
* Reverse Cycle Split air conditioning unit
* Large 3 bedrooms and 2-bathroom layout plus spacious theatre room (see floorplan)
* Laundry: sliding outdoor access to drying area
* Stylish chef’s kitchen with views
* Large space for the fridge
* Spacious family home built in 2016
* Under roofline alfresco overlooking the golf course
* Top quality artificial lawned area front and back
* Double remote garage with internal shoppers’ access and space at the rear for workshop or storing the golf buggy
* Driveway parking and extra visitor bays
* Storage galore
* LED Down Lights
* Connected to mains gas (no bottles required here)
* High ceilings throughout including Alfresco and Garage
* Workbench/ storage area in Garage – room for golf cart
* Ability to access back garden from side gate
* Through the private gate to Sun City Golf course
* Close to Primary Schools
* Short drive to Secondary School
* Short drive to the beach
* Walking distance to parks and playgrounds
* 5min to Yanchep Central Shopping centre
* 5min to Yanchep National Park
* 10min to Two Rocks marina
With a multitude of new infrastructure arriving, like the much-anticipated Yanchep Foreshore Precinct, Yanchep Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway Extension all currently under construction, Yanchep is becoming Perth’s fastest growing coastal suburb!
Be the first to make an offer on this spectacular property – well priced and well finished, this home offers the ultimate luxury of an easy and relaxing lifestyle in an outstanding location so DO NOT HESITATE…. Call Jayne today on 0416 377 345 and arrange to view
Currently tenanted to August 2023 – ideally suited to an investor at this time. Option for earlier vacant possession.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.