About the property
Under Offer @ First Home Open. – Multiple Offers.
Welcome to 23 Mormaer Street, Brabham.
Built in 2016, this recently painted 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers a highly functional floor plan perfect for the first homebuyer, a growing family or investors. This one is ready and waiting for its new owner to enjoy!
Set on a 386sqm block this home is located within walking distance of Brabham Primary School and a short drive to the Whiteman Edge Shopping Centre.
Features inside include separate theatre/lounge where you can treat your family and friends to the footy or a movie and popcorn night! With 31 course high ceilings, space abounds throughout the light and bright open plan area including living, dining and the spacious modern kitchen featuring a 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood, a Miele dishwasher, a kitchen pantry and stone countertop.
The master room is located at the front of the home and offers an abundance of light and space, complete with his and hers walk-in robes and an ensuite while the three other bedrooms are located at the rear. Bedrooms 2 & 3 includes a double sliding door wardrobe, and bedrooms 4 have a built-in robe.
Get set for relaxed living in the alfresco area with the easy-care garden. Just perfect for today’s busy lifestyle.
Make this #1 on your viewing list today!!!
• Master bedroom including ensuite plus his and hers walk in robe
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with double sling door wardrobe
• Bedrooms 4 with built in robe
• Separate theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with high ceilings
• Modern kitchen with 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven, range hood, a Miele dishwasher, kitchen pantry and stone top
• 1 x split reverse cycle air conditioning
• Recently painted internal walls
• Laundry & Linen
• Double garage
• Close to parks and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.