About the property
Zarina Brodie from HKY Real Estate is proud to present 24 Flindell Avenue, Caversham.
This 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in a slightly elevated position and conveniently located within walking distance to Caversham Valley Primary School, Caversham shops, William Henry Oval and the Caversham Community Centre.
Whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, downsizer or simply looking for a good-sized home, this one has it all!! Boasting a superb layout, this light and bright home is worth some serious consideration, don’t miss out…
Offering four good sized bedrooms, the master includes ensuite with walk in robe with bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 having double sliding door wardrobes. This beautiful home also features a separate lounge/theatre, a chef’s kitchen and an open plan living area. Other features include 2 x ceiling fans and a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in open plan area and a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning in the separate theatre.
Features outside include an alfresco and a roller shutter to the 1 x front window.
This is the perfect low maintenance home for someone who doesn’t want to spend their weekends in the garden.
Why not take advantage of this enviable lifestyle and enjoy what The Swan Valley has to offer with its wineries, cafes and eateries all on your door step.
• Master bedroom with ensuite including walk in robe
• Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with double sliding door wardrobes
• Separate theatre
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with high ceilings
• Chef’s kitchen includes 900mm Westinghouse cook top, oven and range hood. Also included is a Westinghouse dishwasher, stone bench top with a room for breakfast bar and kitchen pantry
• 2 x reverse cycle air conditioning to open plan and separate theatre
• 2 x ceiling fans in the open plan
• 1 x roller shutter to the front window
• Neutral colours to internal walls
• Alfresco with exposed aggregate flooring
• Double locked garage
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries