About the property
Jayne Mitchell is excited to open this superb family home for you!
What We Love:
An exemplary and architecturally designed two storey beachside home in the coveted Ocean Lagoon Estate that can only be described as sophisticated, timeless and quality, this is luxury coastal family living on the Northern Beaches.
With high ceilings throughout all the living areas, the home boasts a sense of size and spaciousness like no other, accompanied by several living spaces on both levels, four impressive sized bedrooms, one with access to the garden, this home is truly one fit for all styles of living, and generations as well.
Hosting a beautiful balcony with West facing ocean views, the summer skyline full of pink and purple hues is the idyllic beach side setting to unwind anytime and enjoy the sea breeze all year long. Sipping a cocktail with friends with a view to die for and the sound of the waves is paradise.
A home like this comes around every so often, and with so much flexibility and located in a lovely quiet street with just over 100m walk to the beach, this is coastal living like you’ve never experienced.
What To Know:
– 790m2 block/ 308m2 living (approx.)
– surrounded by large quality homes
– Quality Broadway Homes builder
– 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Upstairs living/retreat area/ studio with ample storage cabinetry, access to the roof space and sliding doors out on to a large timber-decked balcony, a splendid aspect and wonderful views towards the spectacular Indian ocean
– Downstairs open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with ocean views whilst washing the dishes! With a feature bulkhead, ample white cabinetry, and a breakfast bar perfect for casual meals
– Downlights throughout home- approx 43 in total.
– Access out to a paved entertaining alfresco where the sea breeze keeps everyone cool.
– Games room with pool table, ceiling fan and double french entry doors
– Media room/ lounge with wide archway entrance
– Super king-sized master-bedroom , complete with large walk-in wardrobe, split A/C, Ceiling Fan, a separate half-tiled toilet / powder room and a large ensuite bathroom with corner bath, shower and double vanity
– Completely separate Guest wing/ children’s wing with activity/ play room or study zone
– the 2nd bedroom with built-in robe and views of the garden
– 3rd bedroom with double BIR’s and ocean glimpses
– 4th bedroom with ample BIR/shelving/storage space and doors out to the garden.
– Family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
– Seperate WC
– Separate vanity area for hand washing
– Home office off the main entrance hallway, perfect for small business or a 5th Bedroom
– Separate laundry with ample storage options, tall broom cupboard and walk in linen press.
– Attic space located off the upstairs lounge/ studio.
– Shopper’s entry from extra large garage with 2 remote garage doors, workshop area and a rear roller door
– 3 Split R/C air-conditioning systems
– Solar hot-water system
– Recently painted, neutral colours
– Easy-care bore reticulated gardens, separate walled courtyard with veggie patch.
– Room for a pool
– Drying area
– Corner block
– Large wide driveway offering plenty of extra parking plus…
– Off-road parking for guests and visitors at the rear with access to the garden, or to park your boat/ caravan or trailer
– Longfin Park with shady play area and BBQ’s – 2 minute stroll
– Yanchep beach – 5 minute stroll plus nearby dog beach
– Yanchep Lagoon patrolled swimming beach 1.5km
– Yanchep Lagoon Primary School – 1.3km
– Yanchep Shopping Complex – 3km
– Medical Centres
– Yanchep Secondary College – 4 km
– Two Rocks Marina/ restaurants 10 min drive
– Sun city Golf course- 10 min drive
– Yanchep National Park- 15 min drive
With train line and freeway extension on the way in 2023, there has been a huge influx of families that have made Yanchep their home, especially since the coastal vibe with “city connection” is very appealing and even more so these days!
**Contact Agent to view**
Disclaimer – Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller’s agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters.