About the property
Looking for a delightful home, then look no further! It’s got everything for great Aussie family living – space for all the family, quality flooring, a large entertainer’s kitchen, spacious alfresco, a pool to jump in to in summer, and 2 fantastic parks over the road for family cricket or the dogs to run around!
This lovely elevated home is set back from the road with a welcoming white picket fence. Upon entering the home to the right is a comfortable yet generous front lounge/theatre, room with split system air conditioner and to your left is your spacious Master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with corner bath and shower.
Further down the hallway is a minor bedroom with built in robe, or use as a study, perfect for working from home now that more of us can. But the outstanding feature of the house is the extensive stunningly bright open plan living area with lovely flooring overlooking the dining and living room – your family will live and love this area. The kitchen – WOW that’s large and smart! With loads of cupboards, breakfast bar, a great pantry and dishwasher plus quality stainless-steel appliances including a freestanding oven, gas stove top and range hood.
The other minor bedrooms are a good size with built in robes and split system air conditioners while the powder room and family bathroom is centrally located for the morning rush!
But it is outside that this home comes into its own, with double sliding doors leading out to a private alfresco. The best thing outside is through the glass fence, a stunning easy-care pool! Solar panels and a double garage finish off this perfect family home.
– Neat street appeal with white picket fence and no over the road neighbours
– Spacious master bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with shower over corner bath
– Separate front formal lounge with split system air conditioner, overlooking Moulton Wetland Park
– Open plan kitchen, meals and living area with new Fujitsu split system air conditioner
– Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, free standing gas stove, oven and rangehood, plus pantry
– Spacious minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom Powder Room with separate bath & shower and toilet – perfect for the morning rush
– Laundry with double door linen cupboard
– Solar panels
– Alfresco overlooking stunning pool with new pool pump and creepy crawly
– Double garage
– Opposite Moulton Wetlands and Brookmount Park
– Perfectly located to schools and shopping
– Built approx. 2005, Total Build Area – 253m2, Land Size Approx. 496m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.