About the property
Home Open by Appointment. Call Zarina 0430363815.
You may find the ideal block and look forward to building your dream home. However, there is no guarantee that you will have a smooth process during the construction, depending on the size & makeup of the block, some home builders will have to go through the hassle of doing extensive site remedial works which can add a significant cost. The wait time, the mental & financial stress of having to cope with additional or increased prices will only add to more stress.
BUT – If you are looking for a large home on a large block with no fuss of stress, here is the opportunity you won’t want to miss!
You should consider 28 Niabell Road, Caversham
It’s very rare you will find a house and land combination of this size in such a convenient location. With a roof area of 485sqm and set on a large 2042sqm block a package of this size does not pop up very often. Completed just 3 months ago, this 4 x 2 with 3 powder rooms is finished with many upgrades ready for you to move in and enjoy. An exquisite property, where luxury meets functionality in a harmonious blend of modern living in an excellent & convenient location.
The only remaining work you need to do is finish the landscaping, utilize your vision to make this home your very own special retreat! Embark on a journey towards your dream home to endless possibilities and cherished memories.
At a glance, the Extra’s/Upgrades….
• Beautiful front elevation
• Double doors to front entrance
• Good sized porch area
• 34 course high coffered ceilings to open plan living, theatre and master bedroom with light shelf and 31 course high ceilings to the remaining areas including garage
• 28 course internal doors throughout
• Quality 8.5mm thick hybrid vinyl flooring throughout
• 100mm profile Essa stone counter top to scullery and kitchen island which features a waterfall end
• Undermount stainless steel double sink with pull out mixer tap
• Upgraded tap ware to all sinks, showers and bathtub
• Floating vanities in bathrooms and powder rooms
• Large Siema Eva 45 litre laundry sink
• 9 light switches have additional conduits to allow extra lights to be installed if required and double power points throughout
• Aluminium screen sliding security door to alfresco
• Alfresco and garage walls rendered
• Kajaani white exposed aggregate by Limecrete to front porch, alfresco and double driveways
• Light grey concrete to side access
• Epoxy flooring in garage
• Glazing bars to master and theatre windows
• Feature walls at the front and rear
• Laser cut double steel side gates with 2-sided key locks
A standout feature of this property is its flexible and practical floor plan, catering to your lifestyle needs and allowing you to personalize the space to your preferences. The high ceilings and natural light throughout help provide a seamless connection between the floors, with the open plan living, dining and kitchen area being the heart of the home.
This home has the potential to easily adapt from entertaining family & friends in the open plan area to enjoying some quiet time in a private retreat! There is always a place for the family or friends to unwind and enjoy.
The bespoke kitchen overlooks the main open plan living and dining area and is nothing short of outstanding, featuring quality appliances, a scullery and kitchen pantry. It’s a culinary haven that dreams are made of.
The outdoor alfresco overlooks the future rear garden where you have an opportunity to create and utilize whichever way you want to suit your family needs. There is room for a swimming pool, a large shed or you may be able to build a granny flat and with a large side access that is ready for you to park a large boat, vehicle or a trailer.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make this dream property your reality. Embrace luxury, comfort, and the joy of living in a space that truly reflects your desires and aspirations!
• Spacious master featuring ensuite with double vanities, large wardrobe, walk in robe and coffered ceiling
• Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with triple sliding door wardrobes
• Gym/ Bedroom 5 with powder room, toilet and access door to back garden (could be useful as a changing room if there is a swimming pool)
• Separate lounge/theatre with coffered ceiling
• Very large & spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen with coffered ceiling in the living area
• Bespoke kitchen with high quality appliances – Bosch 900mm cook top, integrated range hood and Bosch 900mm oven. Also included is the stone top, plenty of drawers, overhead cabinets, glass splashback, and room for a breakfast bar
& a large fridge recess
• Scullery featuring Electrolux 600mm cook top, range hood, a Bosh dishwasher, stone top, double sink, glass splash back and a kitchen pantry
• Family bathroom with stone top and free-standing modern bathtub
• 3 x powder rooms
• 2 x large linen cupboards
• Solid double doors to entrance with wide entrance hallway
• 6.6 kw solar panels with Huawei Inverter and Jinko Nano panels
• Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 20kw cooling + 22kw heating, 11 outlets, 7 zones with Air touch screen control
• Roller shutters throughout
• Sheer curtain throughout and block out curtains to master, theatre and open plan
• Hot and cold water tap points, cooking gas point and waste drainage in alfresco area ready for future outdoor kitchen
• Side access width 5.37m, wide enough to park a large boat
• Double garage with high ceilings and extra storage area
• Close to park, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.