About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
What pleasure to present this stunning well-appointed semi-rural property. Located on a beautiful parcel of land within the admirable Rosa Park Estate, this 3.48ha/8.5acre property is nothing but delightful from the moment you pass through the front gate.
Winding along the driveway past the picturesque valley and tree-lined dam delivers you to the impressive residence offering many attributes. Nestled to capture the views across the sparkling pool and beyond the bench seats overlooking the dam and rolling vista, this property is sure to lure buyers that are seeking the private escape!
Showcasing a modern light-filled home with central living zone, master chef kitchen including scullery, stylish bathrooms each with deep soaking baths, four spacious bedrooms, high ceilings, expansive alfresco with alluring views over the sparkling pool and property, this superbly appointed residence offers the best of modern-day convenience within a relaxed, country atmosphere without compromising on a desired floorplan.
• Built 2013
• Central living creating the heart of the home
• Built-in wood fire inset within rustic brickwork
• Stacker doors open to flow through to outdoor entertaining area
• Well-appointed kitchen: abundance bench space, dishwasher, 900mm free-standing oven, rangehood, overhead cupboards, scullery with sink & storage
• Separate study
• Master Suite opens to timber decked verandah with romantic views, stylish ensuite with delightful soaking bath, separate WC, floor to ceiling tiling
• Three king-sized minor bedrooms; two opening onto the timber decked verandah
• Functional laundry with ample storage
• High ceilings
• Wood-look plank flooring
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Ceiling fans
• Under main roof outdoor entertaining accommodates lounge suite & large setting table
• Wrap around verandah
• Neutral décor
• Extensive timber decking surround sparkling below ground pool
• Fire pit
• Free-standing gazebo creates additional BBQ space
• Expansive limestone retaining surrounding lawn areas
• Two large rainwater tanks
• Solar hotwater system
• Workshop (approx..) 16m x 7m, power, lights, double roller doors
• Within workshop – internal weekender accommodation: kitchenette, bathroom, lounge, ceiling fans, air-conditioning unit, verandah
• Solar Panels
• Edible gardens; fruit trees, vegetable beds
• Chicken pen, sheep yard & shelter
• Livestock paddock
• Large dam with decking for sitting area, windmill, holding tank
Not all attributes of this property are listed – you will need to come and inspect this sensational property.
We look forward to showcasing this superb property to you!
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Consultant
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.