About the property
This single storey home built by boutique builder Richard Gill Homes is a masterclass in sophisticated living. With its striking design, high-end finishes, and meticulous attention to detail, it’s the perfect place to call home for those seeking a luxurious and low-maintenance lifestyle.
From the moment you enter through the stunning custom cedar pivot door and take in the impressive passage connecting you through to all of the living and entertaining areas, it is evident that this is a very special property.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms plus a powder, a theatre and very generous open plan living, dining and sleek minimalist kitchen with stunning custom cabinetry and an integrated fridge and freezer. An additional scullery boasting top of the line appliances and ample storage space including a walk-in pantry mean all the messy cooking can be discreetly hidden from the main kitchen and living areas. The beautiful custom built in cabinetry continues through to the living room, theatre, mudroom, and study.
The bedrooms are generously sized and feature built-in robes and wool carpets, while the master suite is a true retreat, complete with a luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe. The family bathroom and powder room are equally impressive, showcasing designer fixtures and fittings that exude sophistication.
Every space has been meticulously considered and beautifully appointed with luxury finishes, you wouldn’t be mistaken for thinking you were in a high-end resort.
One of the highlights of this residence is the flawless incorporation of the beautiful interior courtyard complete with breeze blocks and crazy paving though to the rear landscaped garden, achieved through the use of stackable doors on both ends.
The expansive alfresco offers plenty of space for entertaining guests, while the landscaped gardens in both the courtyard and backyard provide a calming and serene environment to unwind and relax.
Located in one of Coolbinia’s most favoured streets with Bandy Park at your doorstep, this is a very rare gem in a highly coveted suburb.
• Completed June 2020
• Keypad entry
• Custom wooden entry door
• Alarm system
• Intercom with voice and video display – connected to garage door for easy access
• Double garage with storage, door can be controlled remotely
• Full retic which can be controlled remotely
• Scullery with NEFF double oven, NEFF dishwasher and Walk in Pantry.
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Bespoke custom cabinetry throughout home
• Heated towel rails in both bathrooms can be controlled via Bluetooth
• Wool carpets in bedrooms and theatre
• Zip sparkling and chilled water tap
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning which can be controlled remotely
• Rinnai Gas fireplace
• Double glazing to all windows and doors throughout
• 2 x Instantaneous gas hot water systems to service front and back of house
• Solar panels – 20 panels 5kw
• Dedicated Mudroom leading from garage
• Led strip lighting in scullery cabinetry & ensuite cabinetry
Council rates: $ 1454 p.a.
Water rates: $2012 p.a.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.