About the property
HOME OPEN CANCELLED
Welcome to your very own private sanctuary just minutes from the Swan River. Situated close to some of Perth’s best private schools and clubs.
This beautifully appointed property is nestled in a beautiful tree-lined street and set on a 435m2 block. Featuring a light-filled living area with polished jarrah flooring, soaring ceilings, and flooded with natural light through the clever design of strategically placed high windows.
A luxurious master retreat which includes a generous sitting area, balcony overlooking the treetops, a large ensuite with corner spa bath and WIR is located on the first floor. There’s even air conditioning in the ensuite, a godsend when blow drying your hair in summer.
A decked patio area with built in BBQ provides seamless access from the kitchen and dining areas to the stunning outdoor garden. This calm oasis complete with soothing water features, separate sunken entertaining area, water misting system through the decking area and sweet smelling Star jasmine will transport you and your family to your happy place.
36 Conochie crescent is a must see and is suited to families, downsizers or corporate couples wanting to make the most of this beautiful pocket of Manning.
• Luxurious master retreat on 1st floor
• 3 minor bedrooms with BIRs
• 2 Bathrooms – one with spa bath
• Double carport
• Balcony with tree top views
• Light filled home
• PV Solar Panels
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning except bed 3 & 4
• Fans in all bedrooms
• Recently renovated main bathroom
• Recently repainted throughout
• Updated laundry
• Built in BBQ and outdoor blinds in alfresco area
• Beautifully landscaped with two grassed areas
• LED lighting throughout home
• Ample storage throughout home including roof space and under stairs.
• Alarm system
What the Sellers loved about living at 36 Conochie Cres:
• Entertaining in the back garden which felt very private and peaceful
• Spotting dolphins in the river
• Beautiful walks to Salter Point
• 350m to Welwyn Avenue Shopping Centre (IGA, Post Office, BWS, Bakery, Butcher
and much more)
• 450m to Manning Bowling Club
• 700m to Manning Tennis Club
• A short stroll to the river
• 1.2km to Curtin University Boat Club
• 600m to Manning Primary School
• 770m to St Pius X Catholic Primary School
• 920m to Curtin Primary School
• 1.17km to Aquinas College
• 2.05km to Penrhos College
Water rates: Approx. $1608.40 p.a.
Council rates: Approx. $3881 p.a.
Nothing to do but move in and enjoy all this property has to offer. Contact Sinead Gliddon on 0401 164 940 to register your interest.
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.