About the property
Tenancy in place until 17th November 2021. Ideal investment property, benefit from this purchase with existing tenants in place. This clever designed home, you’ll be living it up and living easily. It’s a home that uses space intelligently, giving you the convenience of being low maintenance. The main living area has strategically placed windows maximizing natural sunlight throughout with a stunning kitchen featuring stainless steel cooktop and oven and plenty of cupboards. The master bedroom is perfect with large walk in robe plus ensuite, while the minor bedrooms feature built in robes, conveniently located near the main bathroom. A great alfresco creates the perfect outdoor entertaining area plus double garage with roller door access to rear.
You will truly enjoy the lifestyle that this property and this location presents. All the hard work has been done and there’s absolutely nothing left to do!
– Neat street appeal overlooking green parkland
– Master Bedroom with large walk in robe and ensuite with double sized shower
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living
– Great kitchen with storage, stone top bench, 900mm stainless steel appliances
– Minor bedrooms with built in robes
– Family bathroom with shower and vanity
– Large laundry
– Paved alfresco to backyard
– Double garage with remote door and roller door access to rear
– Close to Anne Hamersley Primary School and Ellenbrook School of Early Learning
– Quality built by Blueprint Homes
– Tenancy in place until 17th November 2021 at $360 per week
– Built approx. 2015, Land Size approx. 232m2, Total Build area approx. 155m2
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.