About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
What a pleasure to present this exceptional well-appointed semi-rural property. Presentation will not disappoint on this property offering immaculate landscape, modern designer residence, sparkling swimming pool, American barnstyle workshop containing impressive studio accommodation, horse arena, paddocks, excellent bore, edible gardens including fruit trees, prime position within outstanding views across the rolling vista!
Commanding a stunning first impression to the property you are greeted by the feature rustic electric gate set within stone pillars presenting a grand entrance. Expansive cleared frontage across the residence and workshop, providing generous space for parking of the largest vehicles and or machinery.
The main residence oozes country charm, abundance of space welcoming families to gather in the heart of the home, alternatively share a movie or two in the home theatre.
Outdoor entertaining is spoilt by the romantic views across the landscape for you to admire whilst dining within the alfresco, designed for all year usage with the ability to be enclosed from glass stacker doors.
American barn style workshop (approx.) 14m x 10m, power, lights, triple roller doors, PA access. Impressive internal studio with open living, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, perfect self-sufficient space for extended families/friends for short stays!
Bring the horses home… with plenty of paddock space, exercise them in the roundyard or sand dancing in the arena. Double shelter with single yard.
• Built by Redink Homes 2017
• Well-appointed kitchen: stone & timber benchtops, breakfast bar, free standing 900mm cooker, picture frame window overlooking alfresco and rolling hills. Scullery with double sink, fridge recess, dishwasher, storage.
• Living/Dining form the heart of the home
• Theatre room with barn style sliding door
• Master suite offering extensive cupboard space, stylish ensuite with double vanities, separate WC
• Three additional bedrooms – contained within a separate wing of the home
• 31course ceilings in central living zones
• In-built fireplace with feature stone cladding
• Timber look tiled flooring
• Ceiling fans
• Ducted reverse air-conditioning
• Alfresco with outdoor kitchen, stacker doors open to rear garden space
• Enclosed garden courtyard
• Workshop (approx.) 14m x 10m, 3ph power, lights, triple roller doors, PA access. Internal studio with open living, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom
• Double garage with sectional roller door
• Solar Panels
• Excellent bore, reticulation
• Vegetable/edible gardens, fruit trees
• Horse Arena – (approx.) 40m x 20m, roundyard, shelter, paddocks
Not all attributes of this property are listed – you will need to come and inspect this sensational property.
Contact our LOCAL
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.