About the property
The lovely, near new 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, is situated in The Golf Course area of Jindowie. It is just around the corner from the local shops, National Park, Lagoon and some fabulous amenities – this property won’t disappoint.
The owner has built this home without sparing any expense, quality fixtures and fittings. Entering the home into the light and bright hallway with its high ceilings adding space and luxury to this lovely home.
Looking for an Investor who will buy this beauty with the amazing tenant willing to stay. Currently leased until August 2023
Two good size bedrooms are to the front, both with built in robes, quality carpets and plenty of light. The family bathroom contains lovely fittings and is designed to feel very spacious. There is a separate theatre room with glazed door access.
The kitchen is quality throughout with 900mm oven, large gas hob, feature tiles & plenty of storage including overhead cabinetry.
The main open plan area is bright and benefits from those high ceilings making it a focal point for the family and entertaining, and has the bonus of Reverse Cycle Air con.
The principal bedroom is at the rear of the property. This bedroom is spacious, has a good walk in robe, and a beautiful ensuite with double width Shower.
I invite you to view this beautifully finished home with everything you could want in this established section of Yanchep.
Whether you’re into golfing, boating, fishing, kayaking, swimming, surfing, walking, cycling, hiking or dining out, there is something for everyone to enjoy – either right here at home or within an easy walk or drive away. Life couldn’t get any better!
AT A GLANCE:
* Beautifully built home in Yanchep’s popular ‘Jindowie Estate’
* 350 sqm prime coastal land
* Approx 160 sqm home
* Quality fittings, fixtures and appliances – very stylish throughout
* 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom layout plus closed theatre room (see floorplan)
* Laundry: sliding outdoor access to drying area
* Stylish chef’s kitchen
* Large space for the fridge
* Spacious family home built in 2017
* Under roofline alfresco with aggregate concrete floor
* Generous lawn area – with room for the kids or dog!
* Double remote garage with internal shoppers’ access
* Aggregate concrete driveway parking
* Connected to mains gas (no bottles required here)
* High ceilings throughout
* Close to Primary Schools
* Short drive to Secondary School
* Close to beach
* Walking distance to parks and playgrounds
* Close to shops
* 3min to Yanchep Central shopping centre
* 2min to Sun City Golf course
* 3min to Yanchep National park
* 8min to Two Rocks marina
With a multitude of new infrastructure arriving, like the much-anticipated Yanchep Foreshore Precinct, Yanchep Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway Extension all currently under construction, Yanchep is becoming Perth’s fastest growing coastal suburb!
Call Jayne today on 0416 377 345 to check this one out – BE QUICK!
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.