About the property
Located in the highly prized neighbourhood of Alkimos Beach, within a multi award winning 6 Star, Green residential community and just a stones throw from some of the best coastline in WA this modern home offers picture-perfect coastal living. Overlooking one of the many parks, Crowned Way Park is directly in front with native plants and a play area offering a tranquil outlook and opportunity to have a large front garden with no maintenance!! Invite the family over for a BBQ in the great picnic area in the park and enjoy this special location.
Alkimos is a suburb that is growing quickly in demand, especially as the northern corridor continues to expand and develop. Shops, various private & public schools, cafes, parks and so much more all within easy access and of course the pristine Indian Ocean just down the road – you will fall in love with this home and its local community.
This neat home has high raked ceilings in the main family/ meals and kitchen area and a light, airy feeling of space.
Built in 2015 this low maintenance very energy efficient single storey home is perfect for investors, down sizers or first timers!
• The living & dining area is the perfect place for quality family time & meals and is presented with split-system air conditioning to keep the home comfortable all-year-round however open up the patio doors and you will enjoy the beautiful sea breeze . The central kitchen area is a little bit special with ‘Essa’ stone benchtops , breakfast bar, 600mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, soft-closing drawers and cupboards, and good pantry storage.
• Tiled floors in main traffic areas and lovely plush carpets in the bedrooms.
• Main bedroom has tranquil position at the front of the home with park views and is complete with built in sliding wardrobes and venetian blinds on the windows -a restful retreat!
• The second bedroom is currently used as an office/ gaming room however would make a great guest room.
• If you don’t have the time or energy for gardening, the private courtyard is ideal! Enjoy your own little outdoor paradise without the weeds, lawns, and fuss, or slip into the garage to tinker on the car.
• Solar Power, power bills what are they?
• Gas Hot Water System
• Extra parking bays available
• Vacant possession by negotiation
Located close to the beach, Alkimos beach primary, St James Anglican School, and the Gateway shopping precinct which has dozens of other local amenities.
Those who commute to the city for work will appreciate being just a 40 minute drive from the Perth CBD, positioned on the Ocean Side of Marmion Avenue and close to the future train station and freeway onramp all set to be completed 2023.
Other new developments planned including an Aquatic Centre and large Shopping mall.
First home buyers get in quick, at this price and in this location, beat the rush to build and buy established today!
Please contact Jayne Mitchell on 0416 377 345 to discuss your interest. Thank you.
Disclaimer: The above information has ben provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.