About the property
Located in the beautiful neighbourhood of Alkimos Beach, a multi award winning 6 Star, Green Star residential community a stones throw from some of the best coastline in WA. Overlooking one of the many parks, Crowned Way Park is directly in front with native plants and a play area.
This neat home has high raked ceilings in the main family area and a light, airy feeling of space.
Built in 2015 this low maintenance single storey is perfect for investors, down sizers or first timers!
• The living & dining area is the perfect place for quality family time & meals and is presented with split-system air conditioning to keep the home comfortable all-year-round. The central kitchen area is a little bit special with ‘Essa’ stone benchtops with breakfast bar, 600mm stainless steel appliances + rangehood, soft-closing drawers and cupboards, and good pantry storage.
• Tiled floors in main traffic areas and lovely plush carpets in the bedrooms.
• Main bedroom has tranquil position at the front of the home and complete with built in sliding wardrobes and venetian blinds on the windows it is a restful retreat with views over the park.
• The second bedroom is currently used as an office/ gaming room however would make a great guest room.
• If you don’t have the time or energy for gardening, the private courtyard is ideal! Enjoy your own little outdoor paradise without the weeds, lawns, and fuss, or slip into the garage to tinker with the tools.
• Currently tenanted until July 2022.
Masks Mandatory for entry ***
Please contact Jayne Mitchell on 0416 377 345 to discuss your interest. Thank you.
PLEASE NOTE – The wearing of face masks is now mandated in all public indoor settings in the Perth and other regions. We respectfully requests that you MUST wear a face mask and register your attendance if attending this property. In the case of an exemption it must be produced beforehand. We thank you for your cooperation.
Disclaimer: The above information has ben provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.