About the property
Welcome to 413 Woollcott Avenue, Brabham, a well presented and immaculate home located close to parks, school and shops! The minute you step inside, this well presented and generously sized 4 x 2 with a 3-phase powered workshop, it will not disappoint! A home that will comfortably cater the needs of your loved ones.
Features inside include master bedroom with ensuite and with his and hers walk in robe. The 3 remaining bedrooms are all a good size. The open plan living and dining area where most family time will be spent incorporates the gourmet kitchen which features a 900mm Bellissimo cook top and oven, a range hood, kitchen pantry and room for breakfast bar.
Other features include the Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, a 5kw solar system, a security screen to the front entrance and 4 x security cameras.
One extra feature that this house has to offer is a 3-phase powered workshop which could be used as a workshop, an additional storage area or hobby room.
Features outside include an alfresco area which is a perfect place to entertain your family and friends and the good size grassed area will be perfect for the kids and pets to play.
• Master bedroom featuring ensuite and including his and hers walk in robes
• Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
• Bedroom 4
• Separate theatre/lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with 900mm Bellissimo cook and oven, a range hood, kitchen pantry and room for breakfast bar
• Laundry with overhead cabinets
• Recently painted internal walls
• Samsung ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• 5kw solar system
• Security screen to front entrance
• 4 x security cameras
• 3 phase powered workshop
• Double garage
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.