About the property
Step through the magnificent double front doors and enter a world of tropical bliss, complete with a glistening pool and breathtaking sunsets. This extraordinary family home, crafted by the renowned Dale Alcock, is designed to leave you in awe.
Embrace the warmth of underfloor heating during the cooler months, and relish the cool comfort of ducted air conditioning on those scorching summer days – all at virtually no cost thanks to the abundance of solar power gracing the roof!
CHECK OUT ALL OF THE EXTRAS
* 560 sqm prime coastal land
* 4 bed, 2 bath, study, plus theatre
* Quality home built by Dale Alcock homes (display home version of “The Retreat”)
* Supersized open plan living, dining, kitchen
* Big kitchen with stone benchtop, dishwasher, breakfast bar, glass splashback and large corner pantry
* Separate front lounge / theatre room
* Study nook with inbuilt desk
* Stunning new laundry
* Principal bedroom overlooks the sparkling pool
* Modern ensuite with double vanity, shower and sep WC
* Large walk in robe
* Bed 2, 3 and 4 all generous sized and with large double sliding robes
* Alfresco area under main roof with blinds
* Artificial lawns and Liquid Limestone
* Inground salt water pool
* Outdoor shower with warm water
* Bali style backyard with low maintenance garden beds
* Landscaped front garden with feature plants
* In-slab floor heating to bed 3, 4, bathroom/toilet and hallway (kids wing)
* In-slab floor heating to theatre room
* Under-tile floor heating to ensuite
* Solar hot water
* Solar power (massive 4KW system) with Smart Meter
* Ducted evaporative air-con
* Gas bayonet
* Advanced alarm system with night stay function
* Monitored Security Cameras
* Roller shutters to bed 3, 4, masterbed and ensuite
* Termimesh stainless steel poison-free termite barrier around perimeter (no spraying required)
* High garage
* Built 2010
* Short walk to fantastic parks and playgrounds
* Short walk to Yanchep Central shopping centre currently being expanded
* 2min to Yanchep beach and the Lagoon
* 5min to Sun City Golf course
* 5min to Yanchep National park
* 8min to Two Rocks Marina
*10min to Butler train station
*approx. 5min drive to new Yanchep train station (due to open DEC 2023)
*Mitchell Freeway extension to Romeo Road
With millions spent on infrastructure and works on the future foreshore development in progress, Yanchep has emerged from a seaside village into a coastal town without losing its charm and heritage.
Construction for the Yanchep rail line is on the way and expected to be completed later this year/ early next.
For more information please call Jayne on 0416 377 345.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.