About the property
Welcome to 5 Sorrento Turn, Ellenbrook.
365 days of resort living in a Bali inspired Home!
Come home to serenity, tranquillity and a peaceful home surrounded by mature lush plants and tropical landscaping that will steal your heart!
Set on a generous 724sqm block, this gorgeous 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms with an in-ground swimming pool, spa and concrete shed will comfortably cater any growing family.
A front lounge welcomes you upon entry, followed by the open-plan layout effortlessly connecting the dining, living, kitchen areas, making it a breeze to move around. These areas where most family time will be spent and incorporates the welcoming chef’s kitchen which comes with a 900mm cook top, 600mm oven, a range hood, an Ariston dishwasher, and a large fridge recess. The cosy living area overlooks the shimmering in ground swimming pool. With touches of earthy hues throughout and renovated ensuite, bathroom and laundry make this home a pleasure to live in.
The master bedroom truly lives up with its name! It includes walk in robe, plantation shutters, a fully tilled renovated ensuite that has a spa bath for you to enjoy, relax and unwind after a long day at work. The remaining 3 bedrooms are all a good size and feature built in robes to Bedrooms 3 &4.
The outdoor is just a paradise that awaits you in your own backyard. The shimmering in ground swimming pool and spa overlooks the beautiful tropical garden, featuring a Bali inspired gazebo perfect for chilling and lazing during the summer days. Extra’s to the house includes Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security alarm system, 8 x security cameras, security screens throughout and 8.2kw solar panels.
One UNIQUE feature that this house has to offer is a free standing 9m x 4.75m brick & tile shed/garage with street access that is big enough to park a small boat or a pop-up low camper, with the correct planning permission, specialist advice and a bit of imagination it could possibly be turned into a granny flat or teenager’s retreat.
Features outside include large, paved patio, a heated in ground swimming pool and spa with a Gazebo. Perfect for those who love to entertain family and friends.
Don’t let this piece of paradise slip through your fingers.
• Spacious master bedroom featuring walk in robe and a renovated ensuite fully tiled with spa bath plus his and hers wardrobe
• Bedroom 2
• Bedroom 3 & 4 with built in robes
• Front lounge/ Separate theatre
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Chef’s kitchen with 900mm cook top, 600mm oven, a range hood, an Ariston dishwasher and a large fridge recess.
• Family bathroom with double vanities renovated approx. 5 years ago
• Laundry with bamboo countertop, overhead cabinets all soft close renovated approx. 5 years ago
• Skirting boards throughout
• Wood laminate flooring replaced 3 years ago
• Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security alarm system
• 8 x security cameras
• Security screen throughout
• 8.2kw solar panels
• Hot water system replaced approx. 3 years ago
• 9m x 4.75m concrete shed, width to door 4.5m and 54sqm of floor area. Can possibly turn into granny flat, hobby room, teenagers retreat. Big enough to put a small boat or a pop up low camper
• Under cover storage behind the shed
• In ground swimming pool and spa with inverter to heat the swimming pool
• 2 x manual operated awnings that extend 3m to pool
• Balinese Gazebo
• Patio area
• Close to park and public transport, shops, school, cafes, wineries
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.