About the property
Jayne Mitchell is proud to present this modern family home in an ideal location for a coastal, parkland lifestyle.
What a rare find!
Immaculate family home on big 571 sqm block and room for a pool with drive through access from the double remote garage!
Offering the best of both worlds, modern family living plus great outdoors.
This superbly constructed home has a versatile floor plan and with 4 spacious bedrooms and a separate theatre room, offers choices for you and your family.
Just moments from the lush golfing greens of Sun City Country Club, and the Parktree Park only metres away, you will feel like you are on holiday every day. The sounds of birds that enjoy the well chosen native plants in the garden, all add to the relaxing location.
If the ocean is calling then you are just a few minutes away from one of Australia’s most beautiful and famous coastal wonders, the Yanchep Lagoon and a 5 minute drive to the Boat Harbour!
This well constructed home is set back from the street on an elevated no/low maintenance corner block and once inside the contemporary decor, quality fittings, fixtures and appliances are sure to please.
WHAT TO LOVE:
Sitting on a well-designed 571sqm block with feature central steps leading to the grand entrance and the easy maintenance native front garden, a double remote garage, wide driveway parking, a roller door through to the back, give options for parking a boat or trailer AND with a fully reticulated garden at the back the lush green grass is of golf course quality, there is nothing more required.
4 good sized bedrooms – the gorgeous master suite with a large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, with double vanity and extra-large shower, then there’s the family bathroom also with a good size bath and shower. The other bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all Queen sized have built in wardrobes and 2 of them enjoy views of the fabulous rear garden.
Two large living zones in the home including a private home theatre at the front of the property with French glazed double doors, and an open plan living, and dining area which enjoy the stunning evening sunset skies, light and bright, and adjoining a great chef’s kitchen.
A large island breakfast bar with large overhang to allow you to sit comfortably, plenty of soft-close storage, 900mm gas hob, and matching stainless steel extractor, 900mm oven and a spacious walk in corner pantry, all required for family entertaining. Quality stone bench tops, feature lighting and with dishwasher installed completes a great kitchen space .
The under roofline alfresco accessed from the living, dining area through large sliding doors accompanied by a more recent stunning domed Patio to the Northern side, all overlook a good-sized backyard, which means you are ready to create your own slice of heaven, private, not overlooked and there’s also a perfect spot for a pool!
Other great features include a top of the range ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system ( Fujitsu, cooling & heating, all zoned), large porcelain tiles to all the main areas; and quality neutral carpets in the bedrooms, to complete the comfort of this home.
Whether you’re into golfing, boating, fishing, kayaking, swimming, surfing, walking, cycling, hiking or dining out, there is something for everyone to enjoy – either right here at home or within an easy walk or drive away. Life couldn’t get any better!
AT A GLANCE:
* Beautifully built home in Yanchep’s desirable ‘Capricorn Estate’
* 571 sqm prime coastal land
* Quality fittings, fixtures and appliances – very stylish throughout
* Top of the range Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Large 4 bedrooms and 2-bathroom layout plus closed theatre room (see floorplan)
* Laundry: sliding outdoor access to drying area
* Stylish chef’s kitchen
* Large space for the fridge
* Spacious family home built in 2014
* Ceiling fan Main bedroom
* Under roofline alfresco with additional elegant domed patio entertaining
* Generous manicured lawn area – with room for a shed and plenty of room for a pool!
* Reticulated watering system for lawns and garden beds at rear
* Double remote garage with internal shoppers’ access and roller door access to rear garden
* Extra wide driveway parking
* LED Down Lights
* Connected to mains gas (no bottles required here)
* High ceilings throughout including Alfresco and Garage
* Workbench/ storage area in Garage
* Security Flyscreen Doors
* Ability to access back garden from side road if required
* Close to Primary Schools
* Short drive to Secondary School
* Close to beach
* Walking distance to parks and playgrounds
* Close to shops
* 4min to Yanchep Central shopping centre
* 7min to Sun City Golf course
* 7min to Yanchep National park
* 8min to Two Rocks marina
With a multitude of new infrastructure arriving, like the much-anticipated Yanchep Foreshore Precinct, Yanchep Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway Extension all currently under construction, Yanchep is becoming Perth’s fastest growing coastal suburb!
Call Jayne today on 0416 377 345 to check this one out – BE QUICK!
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.