About the property
Jayne Mitchell is proud to present this modern family home in an ideal location for a coastal, parkland lifestyle.
What a rare find! Immaculate family home on big 512 sqm block and room for a pool with roller door access from the double remote garage and side access!
Offering the best of both worlds, modern family living plus great outdoors.
This superbly constructed home has a versatile floor plan and with 4 spacious bedrooms and a separate theatre room, study, and an activity room, offers choices for you and your family.
Just moments from the lush golfing greens of Sun City Country Club, and the Parktree Park just metres away, you will feel like you are on holiday every day.
If the ocean is calling then you are a few minutes away from one of Australia’s most beautiful and famous coastal wonders, the Yanchep Lagoon and a short drive to the newly upgraded Boat Harbour!
This well constructed home is in a quiet family friendly street, close to everything and once inside, the contemporary decor, quality fittings, fixtures and appliances are sure to please.
WHAT TO LOVE:
Sitting on a well-designed 512sqm block with a long driveway, no pedestrian footpath this side of the street, and lawned front garden with native beds, a double remote garage, long driveway parking, a roller door through to the back, this home is for you.
4 good sized bedrooms – the gorgeous master suite with a large walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, with separate WC and extra-large shower, and then there’s the family bathroom also with a good size bath and shower. The other bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all Queen sized have built in wardrobes.
Four living zones in the home including a private home theatre at the heart of the property, and an open plan living, and dining area which enjoy the views to the back garden, so light and bright, and adjoining a great chef’s kitchen. Then there’s the study space, and an activity room you choose where you want to spend your time!
A long island breakfast bar with double round sinks, plenty of soft-close storage, 900mm gas hob, and matching stainless steel extractor, 900mm oven and a spacious pantry, all required for family entertaining. Quality stone bench tops, downlights and with dishwasher installed completes a great kitchen space .
The under roofline alfresco accessed from the living, dining area through large sliding doors accompanied by a large sail shade for extra shade, all overlook a good-sized backyard, which means you are ready to create your own slice of heaven, private, not overlooked and there’s also a perfect spot for a pool!
Other great features include a top of the range ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system (Panasonic, cooling & heating, all zoned), wood plank flooring to all the main areas; and quality neutral carpets in the bedrooms, to complete the comfort of this home.
Whether you’re into golfing, boating, fishing, kayaking, swimming, surfing, walking, cycling, hiking or dining out, there is something for everyone to enjoy – either right here at home or within an easy walk or drive away. Life couldn’t get any better!
AT A GLANCE:
* Beautifully built home in Yanchep’s desirable ‘Capricorn Estate’
* 512sqm prime coastal land
* Quality fittings, fixtures and appliances – very stylish throughout
* Top of the range Fujitsu reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Large 4 bedrooms and 2-bathroom layout plus theatre room (see floorplan)
* Activity room
* Laundry: sliding outdoor access to drying area and great workspace
* Stylish chef’s kitchen
* Large space for the fridge
* Spacious family home built in 2013
* Under roofline alfresco with additional shade sail for more entertaining space
* Generous manicured lawn area – with room for a shed and plenty of room for a pool!
*Great side access
* Reticulated watering system for lawns and garden beds
* Double remote garage with internal shoppers’ access and roller door access to rear garden
* Long driveway parking
* 6kw Solar Power on the roof/ 5.5kw Inverter
* LED Down Lights
* Connected to mains gas (no bottles required here)
* High ceilings throughout including Alfresco and Garage
* Skirting Boards
* Close to Primary Schools
* Short drive to Secondary School
* Close to beach
* Walking distance to parks and playgrounds
* Close to shops
* 4min to Yanchep Central shopping centre
* 7min to Sun City Golf course
* 7min to Yanchep National park
* 8min to Two Rocks marina
With a multitude of new infrastructure arriving, like the much-anticipated Yanchep Foreshore Precinct, Yanchep Train Station and the Mitchell Freeway Extension all currently under construction, Yanchep is becoming Perth’s fastest growing coastal suburb!
Call Jayne today on 0416 377 345 to check this one out – BE QUICK!
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy
All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.