About the property
Located in a highly desirable pocket of Morley and close the borders of Dianella and Bedford, this stunning 1960s character home has been completely renovated to bring it into the 21st century, while still retaining all of its beautiful original features.
Featuring 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms, this home is perfect for families, couples or singles who are looking for comfort, style and luxury. With its beautiful new kitchen, 2 stunning bathrooms/laundry and feature timber wall panelling in the living and main bedroom, this home has everything you need to live your best life.
The interior of this home has been finished to the highest standards, with every detail carefully considered to create a space that is both functional and beautiful. The gold tapware adds a touch of luxury to the bathrooms and kitchen, while the polished jarrah floorboards throughout the home give it a warm and inviting feel.
The large original timber framed windows in this home provide an abundance of natural light, while the double brick construction ensures that the interior remains cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The beautiful original floorboards have been expertly restored to their former glory, adding a touch of character and charm to this stunning home.
Whether you’re entertaining friends, relaxing with family or simply enjoying some time to yourself, this beautifully renovated character home has everything you need to live your best life. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make it your own!
• Stunning new kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop, large oven, dishwasher & feature farmhouse kitchen sink
• Original Jarrah floorboards
• Floor to ceiling tiling throughout bathrooms/laundry
• Flooded with natural light throughout the property
• Alarm system
• New downlights and light switches throughout
• New architraves and doors
• New ceilings and corninces
• Feature wall panelling in living and main bedroom
• Freshly painted
• Engineeered timber custom bench seat in backyard
• Evaporative air-conditioning
• Beautifully restored original timber windows throughout
• On the doorstep of Galleria Shopping Centre & Coventry Village, with access to movie theatres, numerous shopping options and food courts.
• Short stroll to Jakobsons Reserve
• Morley Primary School catchment
• Morley Senior High School catchment
• 550m to Infant Jesus School
• 8.1Kms from Perth CBD
• 11kms to Perth Airport
• 800m to Morley Sports Centre
• Close to Morley Bus Station with an abundance of bus routes to choose from
• Huge range of dining options along Walter Road
Survey Strata: No fees or levies
Water Rates: Approx. $1102 p.a.
Council Rates: TBC
The particulars are supplied for information only and shall not be taken as a representation of the seller or its agent as to the accuracy of any details mentioned herein which may be subject to change at any time without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.