About the property
“They said YES to the address!!”
If you missed your opportunity on this property – we may have another exclusive unlisted property that you may love.. You only have to ask & register your interest now!
Nestled on a sprawling bush block, this semi-rural property features a modern designed residence and a magnificent large workshop that holds the promise of endless possibilities.
The property has a magical aura, surrounded by a winter wonderland of wildflowers under tall, graceful trees. Nature has painted its canvas with hues of emerald, gold, and amber, making it an enchanting sight to behold.
The residence stands proudly at the centre of the land, with its alluring charm evident in every detail. Built by Redink homes in 2014, this spacious floorplan shall accommodate the largest of families, sprawling an impressive 273sqm under main roof. Stunning modern design kitchen forms the heart of the home, overlooking the central dining and lounge area.
Outdoor living welcomes visitors with open arms, offering a place to sit and breathe in the fresh country air under the expansive gabled alfresco, with a backdrop overlooking the rear of the property. Enjoy spending your time watching the echidnas digging and building their hiding places amongst the fallen tree stumps, whilst the kookaburra sings his laughable tunes.
Additional true gem of this property is the expansive workshop, approx… 20m x 10m x 3m high, sliding doors entrance, plenty of storage space plus 3 built in rooms, bathroom, sink, 3phase power.
Corner block location offers dual driveway entrance, recycled bitumen circular driveway surrounding the workshop, allowing for easy access to manoeuvre and park large vehicles and or machinery.
• King size master bedroom, walk in robes, modern ensuite
• Three Queen size bedrooms, robes recess
• Luxurious main bathroom
• Separate study or home office in adults wing of home
• Childrens activity room
• Gourmet kitchen, huge pantry, 900mm appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar
• Central family/lounge/dining
• Expansive entertaining area under gable patio
• Fenced rear yard
• Fruit trees, vegetables garden beds
• Reticulated & established native gardens
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, slow combustion wood fire
• Ceiling Fans
• Solar Hot Water system
• Solar panel system
• 10Kva Battery storage system
• 3 Phase power to the home & shed/workshop
• Full bitumen driveways all around including work areas in front workshop
• 20m x 10m x 3m high sliding doors to shed/workshop which is fully self contained with insulated rooms inside, reverse cycle split air conditioning, sink, bathroom and 3 phase power, hot water system
• Shed/workshop has fire type Reticulation system on roof
• 2 x 122,000L (approx..) water tanks
• 2 entrances to the property
One by one, families, artists, owner drivers, and adventurers fall in love with the tranquillity and endless potential of this diverse property. Envision hosting barbecues under the stars, raising children surrounded by nature’s wonders, and exploring the great unknown from the comfort of their own backyard.
Contact our LOCAL
Rural Property Consultant
Kim Johnson on 0407 089 880