About the property
This lovely home has a renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry and large solar panel system to reduce your energy cost. PLUS a double car garage and off street parking for a boat or extras cars.
• Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Modern en suite bathroom with double vanities, stone bench-tops and separate toilet
• 2 Further bedrooms of a generous size
• Air conditioning
• Floor boards
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Recently renovated family bathroom with separate toilet
• Large laundry with heaps of storage
• Double remote garage
• Solar panels
• Extra off street parking for a boat of extra cars
• Alfresco with blinds
• Wooden decking to the front and rear yards
• Easy care gardens
• Close to all amenities and train station
• Pets considered on application
**HOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING** Please click the “Book an Inspection Time” button and select your preferred inspection time. If no times are available or suit you, please click on “Request an Inspection” and register your details and you will be notified of the next scheduled viewing time. By registering your details, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. Please ensure that you arrive on time so you have sufficient time to view the property as viewing times cannot be extended. Please be aware if no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection will not proceed.
Disclaimer: This advertisement has been prepared with our best endeavours to ensure the information contained in this document is true and correct. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or exclusions in this document.
Prospective tenants must make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this material is true and correct.